🌼 Nothing lasts. 🌼

Trigger warning: suicide and drinking

I walk into mine and Joji's apartment. I have been here for days, and I'm drunk out of my mind. I move slowly with a sway towards the living room. Such a simple task seemed so difficult to me.
If I was sober I probably would have wondered where Joji was. But when I'm drunk, I don't care. I don't care anymore. He could be sleeping on the side of the street for all I care.
Sober me, wouldn't mean that. I love Joji to death. He's my world, my universe. All I could ever ask for in a man. He takes care of me, keeps a roof over my head even though I constantly get drunk and cheat.
After a couple of hours I hear the door open and Joji quickly runs over to me. "Y/n!" He yells, worriedly and excitedly. That voice that I missed deep down.
"Where have you been? I have called you hundreds of times!" He raises his voice, he's mad. But he won't show it. He's too kind. I'm not sure why he puts up with me like this. I'm drunk for what seems like the thousandth time. I look at the beer bottles and the wine glasses around me.
I stayed silent. He knew I was over at another man's house but yet. Here he is. Taking care of me.
He cleans the mess I made up and picks me up. His face automatically goes from disappointment to fear. He looks at his hand. It was covered in blood. Warm.
"Y/n.." he whispers and quickly, but carefully takes my jacket and long-sleeve shirt off. He notices the small, but deep cuts and with every last little bit of my strength I had in my body I picked up the small, empty pill bottle laying next to me. He looks at me, a look that stayed with me forever. "Y/n.." he cried as he called the police.
Joji was sitting in the waiting room, scared half to death. "Mr. Miller?" A doctor walks up to him and Joji quickly stood up. "I'm so sorry to tell you this. But y/n didn't make it. We got the pills out of her system but the cuts were too deep. We tried everything we could. But, I did find this." He hands him a note, small splashes of blood covered it.
Joji, my love.
I need to tell you something. I may not show it, but I love you more than anything in this world. You mean everything to me. And I am so, so sorry that I put you through all of this pain and hurt. I'm sorry for holding you back. That was never my intention. But just know that it won't happen ever again. I know that I could never do this if I was sober. So, tonight I'm getting drunk. More drunk than I have ever been. I have some type of pill, but I'm going to take them. As much as I can. I don't know. I'm tired of you taking care of me and showing me love I don't deserve from you. You deserve someone who will make you happy every single day and every single night. Someone who you'll know will be at the house, waiting for you instead of sleeping with random men. Joji, I promise you I'm not like this. I really do. But cheers to my last 2 nights on earth. I'll see you in the next life.
- y/n

He crinkles the note a little bit as tears flooded down his eyes. All he wanted to do was help you get better. But he couldn't even do that right.

THIS IMAGINE SUCKED SO BAD SMMHHHHHHH. But, I'm going to start taking requests so if you want a specific Joji imagine just message me 💖 I'm always going to use "y/n" so everyone can enjoy the story. I hope you have a wonderful day/night. I love you all.