🌼 tell me you love me, even if it's a lie 🌼

Joj.." you whisper softly. "no, y/n. don't you dare do this to me. you can't leave me." he pleads and your heart was broke. you didn't actually want to leave, but you knew it was for the better. "please, darling. just let me hold you and love you and i'll change everything you don't like. i'll spend more time with you, darling. i'll make you feel so good about yourself and this relationship. tell me you love me, even if it's a lie." he begs and grabs at your waist. "you cheated.." you whisper. "i know." he sobs and grabs your hands. "and i've told you that i'm so, so sorry." he mumbles and tries to kiss you. you pull away and shake your head. "if this is what you're going to do then this isn't who i want to help me raise my child." you say softly and joji's hand meets your stomach. "our." he corrects and you shake your head. "you're a cheater." you say again. you couldn't wrap your head around it. you move away from his touch and you grabs your two bags, you decided to only pack your needs and the hospital bag. "i'll see you later." you say softly as you walk out of joji's house, getting into your car. you seen him standing in the doorway with tears streaming down is face and a look of regret. "i love you." he mouths as you drive away with a sigh.

here is a face reveal. i'm deleting this soon. 💕

sorry, had to delete it. i didn't like it.