🌼 s i c k 🌼

This imagine idea was made by theleisureescape I thought it was something vv cute. Also, I have a loooottttt I'd imagine requests so I'm really sorry if I don't get to yours soon. I'm going to be writing the ones I think I'd be better at writing first. I hope you guys understand. I love you all ❤️❤️

    You look up at Joji, whose been coughing like crazy and the tip of his nose is red and tissues laid all over his side of the bed. "Babe, can I get you some medicine now?" You ask and he shakes his head. "I'm not sick." He replies, his voice sounded sick. "You're sick." You laugh. "Look and listen to yourself." You get up and set your phone next to you. "I'll be back with some soup and some medicine and water." You stand up and make your way to the kitchen.
Once you get back you notice Joji fast asleep. You set everything down on the nightstand next to him and kiss his forehead. "You need your rest anyways." You smile and turn off the tv, forcing yourself to clean up the tissues around him carefully. Would you have usually done that? No, but it was Joj, he was sick and he needed your help and you love him more than anything. So you're willing to pick up a few snotty tissues. But, hopefully without touching the actual snot.
An hour or two later Joj wakes up and groans. "Y/n." He calls out weakly. You were downstairs and you couldn't hear him. "Babe.." he tries again. "Baby!" He finally finds the strength to yell your name and you quickly make your way over to your shared room. "Are you okay? Want me to reheat your soup?" You ask softly and he nods. "Please." You nod and grab his bowl and he wraps his hand around your wrist. "Thank you, baby." He whispers.
"It's no problem. I gotta look after you." You smile and he smiles back. "What time is it? I have to be at the studio at 3." You look at him annoyed. "You're not going today." You say sternly. "And why not?" He asks and you raise an eyebrow. "Listen to yourself. You can hardly stand up by yourself. I'm not letting you go. I'm calling and telling that you can't make it today." He rolls his eyes. "Y/n don't you dare." You grab his phone and put your thumbprint in it. "Come on.." He mumbles as you call.
After your finished you go to the kitchen to heat his soup up. You go back upstairs and grab his medicine. "Take this, it'll make you feel a lot better." He smiles and takes it. "Nurse Miller." You smile softly. "That's me." You laugh slightly. "Come cuddle with me." He says and makes grabby hands. "I'll get sick too!" He shrugs. "At least we'll match." He smiles and you sigh in agreement and lay down next to him. "You're lucky I love you." He smiles and moves the hair out of your face. "You're right. I'm so lucky, y/n."