🌼 why cant i trust you? 🌼

You and Joj have been together for quite some time now. But, you always had this feeling that you shouldn't trust him. You don't know why. He has never done anything to you to make you lose your trust in him. For months you have pushed that thought in the back of your mind, just thinking that it was just because you were overthinking again. But tonight he passed out on the couch with a few beer bottles around him so you knew he wasn't going to wake up. You move yourself quietly over towards his phone and use his thumbprint to unlock it. You felt guilty you were doing this. But you just wanted to be sure. There's nothing wrong with that..right? You go through his Instagram DM's countless girls telling him how good looking he is and how perfect he looks in certain pictures that he's posted on Instagram. You sigh softly and go to his snap and scroll through the messages quickly. You didn't find anything on there so you go to his actual messages until you felt him shuffle a bit and he looked at you confused. "Y/n? What are you doing?" You swallow and look up at him. "Nothing.." you trail off and unlock his phone. "Is there a reason why you're going through my phone?" He didn't sound angry or upset. He was just curious. "Well, not exactly. I just feel like. I'm not sure. I just know you have tons of girls complimenting you and I know that a lot of them are better looking than me so I just thought that you would talk to them.." you bite your lip and Joj grabs your hand and sighs. "I'm a bit upset that you don't trust me but I get it. And I don't think that any of them are better looking than you, y/n." He smiles. "You sound crazy. I love you so much. None of them can compare to you. You're so pretty to me and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You hear me?" You nod and smile softly and lay on his chest on the couch. "And please just talk to me, okay? I'm not gonna be upset, love." He says as he softly runs his fingers through your hair. "I will. I'm really sorry, Joj." He kisses your head and falls back asleep.

This sucked. I'm really sorry, I just wanted to post something. I also left when I was at 2,000 reads and I come back to 20,000+ y'all are crazzzyyyyyy