🌼 Will he? 🌼

You watch as Joji goes through your phone. "Are you serious?" He growls through gritted teeth. "This is what you're doing?" He looks at you and you couldn't make eye contact with him. "Look at me!" He screams and you quickly look at him and sniffle. "Don't cry because you got caught!" He laughs and throws your phone against the wall near your head as hard as he could, making you wince and the phone shatter.
These past few months with Joj was like hell. He would always scream and blame you for everything that went wrong. He was getting verbally abusive and sometimes just a little physical. He would occasionally shove you around and sometimes hit you. You couldn't take it anymore. So you started to talk to one of your old high school boyfriends after seeing him at the park. You loved Joji with everything in you. But you couldn't stay in a relationship like this. It was getting out of hand and you couldn't control it.
"Joj, just sit down and I'll explain why I did this." You cry out softly. You were terrified of him. And he knew that. "I don't want a fucking explanation. I want you to get out of my house." He growls and you look at him with wide eyes.
"Wh-where am I supposed to go..?" You ask softly and he just shrugs his shoulders. "That's not my problem, is it? If you didn't cheat on me you wouldn't have to worry about where to go, whore." You get up and sigh softly, wiping the tears from your eyes. "Fine." You grab your purse and take in a deep breath. "I'll be back for all my clothes later on." You mumble. "They'll be on the front porch by tomorrow. I don't want to ever see you again." He says.
You turn to face him and bite your lip. "Do you ever realize that what you says hurts me sometimes? I mean, that's why we are in this position. Because you all of the sudden have this huge attitude and want to sit there and call me names and degrade me for literally no reason. All I did was love you and treat you right. And this is what I get in return? That's not how this works. Yes, I was talking to someone else because of the fact that you don't love me anymore and you make me feel like a worthless piece of trash. And I'm sick of it, Joj. So I'm more than happy to get away if that means that I don't have to spend another second with your miserable ass." You turn around and leave out the front door, slamming it in the process.

        Joji's POV

    I stand there, shocked and I never realized what I actually have been doing to y/n. I was so selfish. I look down at the beer bottles on the table and rub my eyes. I needed to stop. I couldn't be mad at her, I should have kept her happy. I go up to the small studio we had in our house and I sit down at the desk and begin to write. Because that's what calms me down.

I got knots all up in my chest
Just know, I'm trying my best
'Cause when you look
When you laugh
When you smile
I'll bring you back
And now I'm sad
And I'm a mess

        Tears hit the piece of paper as I wrote down the simple lyrics. I look over at my phone and decide to text her but I remember that I broke her phone. I sigh and rub my eyes. "Oh my gosh. Fuck!" I scream and clench my fists. I'm such an awful person. All because I allowed my drinking to get the best of me. I pick up my phone and start to call rehabs.

~ t i m e s k i p ~

    I ran into a friend of y/n's who gave me her address so I could go up to her and show her how I've changed and hopefully win her back.
      I knock on the door nervously and let out a shaky breath. I hear the door click and I watch as it opens. "Y/n." I breathe out and look at her, taking in all her beauty. "What are you doing here..? How did you-" I cut her off. "Don't worry about that. I wanted to talk. It's been 3 years." I say and bite my lip, handing her the daisy in my hand. "Joj, I'm not sure if that's appropriate right now." I look at her confused. "Why not?" And then a man with brown hair wraps his arms around her waist. "Who's this?" He asks and sets his chin on her shoulder. My heart drops and I lick my lips. "Maybe a different day." I mumble and turn around and start to walk to my car as I feel my heart rip into a million pieces. "George!" She yells and I turn around, she never calls me that. She breaks free out of the mans grip and hogs up to me. "What do you want to talk about?" She asks softly and quietly.
         "I wanted to talk about us. And how I've stopped drinking. I just got out of rehab last week. After what you've said right before you left I realized what it was doing to our relationship and I wasn't even thinking about your feelings and I never thought that you would leave but once I seen you walk out that door I knew something had to change." I say quickly and sigh softly. I look down at her lips and trace them with my thumb, oh how I've missed her. She looks up at me and smiles softly. "You did mess up. A lot." Her smile falls. "And I'm scared to..start a relationship with you again." She sighs softly. I look at the doorway and see that her "boyfriend" has left.
      "But I'm willing to take that risk again." She says and looks at me. I smile brightly and pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist. "Seriously?" I ask. "Yes, but this is your last chance, Joj." She says softly. I nod. "I'm not gonna mess this up. But what about him in there?" I nod towards the door. "That's not our problem anymore." She laughs and gets down and gets into my car. I'm taking her back home.