🌼 Say sorry to me. 🌼

Joji's POV:

      "What the fuck is going on?" I growl and look at y/n sitting on some guys lap, kissing him. She quickly pulls away and looks at me, brushing her shirt and pants. "Joj I can ex.." I cut her off. "Get the fuck out." I say and grab the guy by his shirt. I tried to stay cool but I couldn't help it. I throw him to the ground and I punch him repeatedly. Y/n tries to get me off of him but I push her away. I can't stop. I look at his face, there's multiple deep cuts, one above his eyebrow, his nose looks broke, both his eyes are already starting to turn black. I can hear y/n screaming in the back but it sounds like I'm underwater. Y/n grabs me again and this time I stop. "Get out." I growl at the guy and he tries to get up but he can't. He's too weak. "I swear to.." I grab his shirt again and put him on the porch and slam the door shut.
      "You can leave too. Get your shit and get the fuck out of my house. Go tell your little buddy out there that you're available because I'm not putting up with a cheater." She looks at me and her face is red. "Do I look like a fucking suitcase to you? Don't look at me. Look at the shit you need to pack." I say and she turns around and packs her stuff.
      She comes back down after an hour. "I really do love you. This was a mistake." She says softly. "This relationship was a mistake. You make me sick. I married you. I have devoted my life and career around you and this is how you repay me? Last time I checked you don't pay not one fucking bill around this house. You have a 50,000 dollar necklace around your neck as we speak. I have done nothing but show you love and spoil you. But yet you want someone else. Some dirty.." I shake my head and laugh to try and not to cry. "You can leave now."
       She walks out with her head down and I go to the freezer, pulling out a bottle of vodka that still has yet to be touched. I open it and start downing it. Not caring about the burning feeling in my throat. I go to the bathroom and turn on the cold water. I sit there watching the water fill up and I keep drinking.
      Once the water was filled to the brim of the bathtub I turn it off and lay in the freezing cold water fully clothed. I shiver and my lips quickly turn purple. I look around and notice some of her makeup on the sink. I shake my head. I already miss her. I miss her so much.
      My body is shaking and I still try to take drinks out of the bottle but there's nothing in there. I feel warm inside but freezing on the outside. I throw the bottle across the room and watch it shatter before I emerge fully into the water, deciding not to come back up for air