🌼 Arguments. 🌼

You jump as Joji slams the front door and you look over at him, the smell of alcohol fills the room. Here we go, yet again. He never stops this. Night after night and you were finally sick of it. You stayed at your laptop and continued to watch the same YouTube video you were watching before Joji decided to interrupt. "Man. Today at the studio was crazy." He laughs and sits down on the loveseat. You decided to ignore him. You didn't have the energy to deal with this today.
      "Y/n, did you hear me?" He asks and you still stay quiet. "So you're just gonna ignore me now?" He huffs. "Fine. Whatever." He rolls his eyes and you look up to make eye contact with you. "I don't want to deal with this tonight. That's all." He looks at you, confused. "I haven't even done anything."
     "-yet." You point out and sigh. "The conversations always start of innocent but then end in an argument. Let me ask you this. Where were you?" You raise an eyebrow and he sighs. "Why are you worried about it?" You grab your phone and unlock it. "Because it's currently 3:34 in the morning." You point out to him. "You told me you would be off at around 8 or 9." You shut your laptop and stand up, making yourself some water. "Okay, so? I decided to go out with Max and Ian. Is that bad?" You laugh. "I called them. They didn't know where you were. Matter of fact they told me that they haven't seen you in 2 weeks!" You take a sip of water and you can see the guilt washing over Joji's face.
         "I don't care about who she is or what she does with you. Just get out of my house." You say calmly, trying to make it seem like your heart wasn't broke. He stands up and laughs. "Your house? Your house? When was the last time you have ever paid a bill in 'your house'?" You roll your eyes. "And when was the last time I have cheated on you, Joj? Never. I have always been faithful to you. You can't say the same." You shrug. "I just want you out. Tonight. I'm not gonna stay with a cheater." You say and start to walk upstairs to go to bed.
       "Fine, y/n. If you want me out then I'll leave. She's better company anyway." You felt your heart shatter and you tried your best to keep your tears in. "Wow." You whisper to yourself as you crawled into the bed. Thoughts run through your mind. 'You weren't good enough.' 'You were silly to even think that someone like him would love you.' Your thoughts were interrupted by him barging in the room. "Geor-" He sighs. "Don't worry. I'm getting my crap." He didn't even care about leaving. He didn't protest or anything like that. He's just. Leaving. You pull the blankets over your head and sob. You couldn't keep it in. This was all too much. You hear the hangers shift around and the zipping of the suitcase.
        He's really gone.