🌼 want me to sing to you like she does? 🌼

You and Joji have been distant lately. You both loved each other dearly, but things weren't the same. It seemed like his mind was somewhere else. You hated it. You wish things were like how it was before you both decided to get married. Happy, loving, perfect almost. But you knew you could never feel that way with him ever again.
      Maybe he was getting tired of you. Maybe he was bored. He paid more attention to his fucking music. What makes his music better than his wife? You knew he was cheating. He had to be. You and him haven't done anything in 2 months. As you thought about these things tears rushed down your eyes. You couldn't take it anymore. You missed him.
      Joji walked in, noticing your sobbing but just walked to your shared bedroom. He didn't care one bit anymore. You needed to talk to him. You go upstairs and sigh. "I think we need to talk." You say softly, voice shaking. "Yeah? About what, y/n?" He sounded annoyed and frustrated. "I don't know if you love me so." You whisper. "I used to feel those words that you spoke over me but now I don't." You sigh softly. "I've tried desperately to become a perfect wife for you. But it seems like nothing works. Now I know, you don't want me so I guess I'll go." You say. That's all you managed to get out. "Y/n, please. Just calm down and sit down. Come here." You shake your head. "I can't, George." You whisper. He gets up and walks over to you, putting his hands over yours and squeezing lightly. "Sing with me." He says softly and sways his hips. You lay your head on his shoulder but notice a hickey on his neck. "You want me to sing to you like she does?"

    I'm sorry this was so short. I wanted to give you guys something. I have like 5 drafts right now. I just don't like them. I don't like how I'm writing them so it might be awhile.