🌼 Arguments pt. 2 🌼

Joji

        I wake up and rub my head. "Gosh.." I say softly and sigh. My head felt like someone was pounding on it with a crowbar. I open my eyes softly and look around. This wasn't mine and y/n's room. I look over and see a strange blonde lady lying next to me, her clothes were scattered around on the floor, along with mine. I quickly stand up and get my clothes back on. "What have I done?" I whisper to myself and feel my heart feel heavy. My legs felt weak and my body fills up with guilt.

      The blonde lady wakes up and smiles brightly. "Where are you going?" She hums and giggles softly. "Home." I say. "I can't..I don't remember being here. I don't know you. I don't know what's going on." I pant out and put my hoodie on. "Well, let me give you a rerun of last nights show." She laughs. "She found out that you cheated and then you told her that I'm better company and she told you to leave so here you are." I rub my face and shake my head. "I was blackout drunk last night. I need to talk to her." I look around for my keys and notice my suitcase. "Gosh." I whisper.

       I step up to the front door of our house and knock softly. I hear her soft footsteps approach the door. With every step of her feet my heart races more and more. How dumb could I be? I let her down. My heart is broke. I couldn't even imagine how she felt that night. My drinking is obviously a problem. We wouldn't be in this position if it wasn't for my drinking.

       She opens the door with a shocked expression on her face. "What are you doing here, George?" She asks and I swallow some of the spit that was in my mouth. "I came here to apologize." I say softly, I couldn't even look her in her eyes. There's no way that she'll take me back. Y/n is so independent and deserves so much more than me. 

      She takes a deep breath, and exhales. "You're forgiven. I mean, honestly I was pretty upset about what you did to me and what you said that night but honestly I just don't care anymore. It was silly of me to ever think that you were never gonna hurt me or turn out like my past relationships. It was silly of me to even think that you loved me. But yeah, anyway...you're forgiven." She starts to shut the door but I quickly stop her. "y/n. I do love you. What I did that night-" She cuts me off. "It wasn't just that night. You've been seeing her. So don't blame it on the alcohol." She rolls her eyes and sighs. "Just leave me be." She says and shuts the door, locking it and leaving me standing there on the snowy porch with roses in my hand.