6//Sports Festival

Hitoshi sensed his female friend's anxiousness as they waited to walk into the arena. He grabbed her hand and gently brushed his thumb against her smooth skin. Her tight grip let him know she was still uneasy. When they started to walk out, Hitoshi still held her hand to let her know they were going to get through together.

"They didn't say we couldn't have alliances. We can win this together." Hitoshi whispered down into her ear.

This was definitely not something Hitoshi would do. They both looked up into the stands. In the box was Present Mic and Aizawa. Aizawa stared at them, clearly able to see that they were holding hands.

"She has anxiety..." Aizawa mumbled to himself.

"What was that?" Hizashi looked at his friend who was wrapped in bandages.

"Nothing." Aizawa stated gruffly.

They got through Bakugou's one sentence speech and Midnight's introduction. They were getting ready to go. {Y/n} and Hitoshi were still holding hands when Midnight yelled "Go!"

The students were off. Hitoshi and {Y/n}'s hands were still attached as they weaved through the crowd. When they got out, Hitoshi used his quirk on some kid to get them through the robots. They got through the obstacles smoothly and they both just made the cut for the cavalry battle.

"{Y/n}, do I have your permission to use my quirk on you?" Hitoshi asked staring at her with his tired eyes. She responded with a 'yes' and her {e/c} eyes drained to grey.

Hitoshi held {Y/n}'s hand as they collected the rest of their team. They also got through the cavalry battle. {Y/n} hugged Hitoshi as the rest of their team was clueless after getting snapped out of Hitoshi's quirk.

"Shinso! You used your quirk on us!" One of them yelled.

"You made it to the next round right? I wouldn't complain." {Y/n} said with a straight face, making the two flush and walk away.

Hitoshi and {Y/n} sat together in the waiting rooms in silence, watching the other students of 1-C mingle. {Y/n}'s tired eyes closed and she used Hitoshi's shoulder as a pillow.

"Are you two together or something?" One of the students asked Hitoshi.

"Why don't you mind your business?" Hitoshi's tired eyes stared back at him.

"S-sorry." The boy stuttered and walked away.

"That's why you don't have friends, Toshi." {Y/n} mumbled.

"So you're not my friend?" Hitoshi asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Nope, I'm your best friend." {Y/n} yawned.

Hitoshi gave a small chuckle.

"Whatever you say, Kitten- wait..." Hitoshi looked at the battler schedule.

"Hm?" {Y/n} sat up and turned to him.

Worry was written all over him.

"Hitoshi Shinso vs. {Y/n} Shigaraki."

{Y/n}'s anxiety returned.

"I-I don't want to fight you, Toshi!" The girl was obviously worried.

"It'll be okay... we can figure something out..." Hitoshi grabbed her hand and they walked to their designated areas.

"I'll just back out..." {Y/n} told herself.

~

Aizawa paled when he saw the first match. He jumped out of his seat.

"No, no, no." He mumbled.

"Calm down, Eraser!" Present Mic looked at his friend.

"Those two CAN NOT fight! Not each other." Aizawa pointed out the glass and ran down to the arena.

No one would let the Class 1-A teacher into the field. He mumbled curses to himself as he paced around the hall. He ran to the 1-A waiting room and watched the projecture. {Y/n} and Hitoshi were in their places, Hitoshi's eyes were closed and {Y/n}'s lips were pressed together. Neither of them wanted to hurt the other. They both really didn't plan on making friends, but that went down the drain the first day of school.

"Scared to open your eyes, Toshi?" {Y/n} asked.

"Pretend we're training... don't think this is to see who wins... Let's just play fight..." Hitoshi said with his eyes still closed.

"Deal." {Y/n} smirked.

Hitoshi opened his eyes and refrained from looking at the girl's hypnotizing {e/c} orbs. Returning the favor, {Y/n} refrained from responding to him. They stood there for a few minutes before approaching each other. While maintaining distance, the two forgot about their quirks, staring each other in the eyes.

"Hurt My Body." Hitoshi said through gritted teeth.

"Then Control My Mind!" {Y/n} yelled back with a psychotic grin.

Just like that, the two began to throw punches and kicks, neither of them daring to use their quirks. When their classmates realized this, they chanted. "USE YOUR QUIRKS!" This made Hitoshi and {Y/n} stop. They stepped away from each other.

{Y/n} began to violently shake her head with tears streaming down her face. Hitoshi wanted to strengthen her. He gritted his teeth, preparing for impact.

"{Y/N}!" Hitoshi yelled.

"Stop it!" She yelled.

She was under his control.

"I've controlled your mind, now hurt my body." He commanded, gritting his teeth, preparing for what was to come. He bit his thumb, drawing blood. He let out deep screams of pain and agony. He lost his control on her and she snapped out of the trance, breathing heavily, her quirk breaking on him. She saw him, paralyzed on the ground with shallow breathing. She stumbled as she rushed to him.

"HITOSHI!"

...

"Hitoshi Shinso. Quirk: Brainwash. He can control someone's mind when they answer one of his questions..... {Y/n} Shigaraki. Quirk: Paralysis. She can send someone into unbearable pain for as long as two minutes if she makes eye contact with them."