9//Clingy

The rest of the internship went smooth. Patrol was the easiest part. Hitoshi and Aizawa stayed glued to {Y/n}'s side during patrol though. It almost irritated her, but she understood why. They didn't want to have another run-in with her father like they did before.

{Y/n} sat with her boyfriend, cuddled on the couch, watching a cliche romance movie. They laughed at the embarrassing moments and cringed at the romantic ones. Aizawa snuck a couple pictures of the two. For some reason, he found himself more overprotective of {Y/n} than Hitoshi about the relationship. He was only glad that he had the advantage of watching them 24/7.

"I'm going to get something to drink. Do you guys want anything?" {Y/n} asked as she pulled the blanket off her bare {s/c} legs.

"Coffee, please?" Aizawa asked pleadingly.

"Of course... Toshi?" {Y/n} turned to her purple haired boyfriend.

"Whatever you're getting, babe." Hitoshi said before looking up at the teen.

"Okay." {Y/n} grinned and walked to the kitchen.

After a few moments, Hitoshi sighed and stood up. He stretched before walking to the kitchen. He saw his beautiful girlfriend pouring his father's coffee. He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. {Y/n} grinned at the warm feeling. A giggle slipped between her pretty lips as her boyfriend nuzzled his face into her neck.

"I was coming back, Toshi." The girl's grin never left.

"You were taking too long." He mumbled into her neck.

"Bring your dad his coffee, I'll bring our drinks."

The two walked back to the living room and watched the rest of the cliche romance movie. After the movie, the three played a card game. {Y/n} had never played the game before, so Hitoshi helped her along the way.

"Why do I feel like I'm playing poker?" {Y/n} said, pressing her lips together.

"We're playing Rummy and we aren't even betting money or anything." Hitoshi chuckled at the girl.

"But still! The only thing I've ever played was hide and seek... and that's when I was in trouble!" {Y/n} exclaimed, making the two males chuckle.

At the end of the game, everyone was neck and neck. {Y/n} discarded, going out. Aizaw and Hitoshi took the points out of their hands and they added up their scores.

"{Y/n} won... I'm shocked." Aizawa chuckled.

{Y/n} stuck her tongue out at the male.

"Alright, time for bed you two. We have school tomorrow." Aizawa said as he cleaned up the cards.

The teens obeyed and went into {Y/n}'s room. Hitoshi kissed her goodnight and went to his own room. {Y/n} laid down on her bed and closed her eyes. She took a deep breath and shifted. She tried to sleep for hours. When she finally dozed off, she woke up to a cold, calloused hand brushing against her exposed arm.

"You're clingy tonight, Toshi..." {Y/n} groaned as she turned around, expecting to see her tired boyfriend, but she was greeted with a pair of red eyes.

"Hello, dear~"

"D-dad?!"

Tomura grabbed his daughter and dragged her to the purple portal in front of her dresser.

"SHOUTA! TOSHI!"