5//Insomnia

{Y/n} found herself snuggled up to Hitoshi once again. The only sound in the room were their deep breaths. The warmth they felt satisfied them. Neither of them wanted to move the slightest bit. Hitoshi laid on his back with {Y/n}'s leg swung over one of his own. Her head laid on top of his shoulder and his head leaned onto hers. One of her hands gripped his t-shirt and her other arm was under the pillow Hitoshi's head rested on. The large {f/c} comforter was pulled on top of them. They both laid, wide awake. {Y/n} hasn't been sleeping as good lately. She's been up and down the past few nights, getting only a few hours of sleep like Hitoshi. Both of them noticed, but never dared to admit that they both slept better when they were next to each other.

"You're awake too?" Hitoshi asked seeing the girl's {e/c} orbs flutter open.

"The sun's not even up yet..." {Y/n} said with a sigh.

"That's what insomnia does to you." Hitoshi said while staring at the ceiling.

"I didn't want to admit I had insomnia..." {Y/n}'s voice reduced to just above a whisper.

"Can I try something?" Hitoshi asked.

"I guess..." {Y/n} said.

The girl's color of her eyes drained to grey. She only laid there.

"Go to sleep." Hitoshi said quietly before she shut her eyes. He shoved her hard enough to break her out of the trance.

"Never command me to sleep again..." {Y/n} groaned while rubbing her temple.

Hitoshi only looked at her with a confused expression. She sat up, making Hitoshi sit up too. The girl took a deep breath before looking him in the eyes.

"When I shut my eyes, for those couple of seconds... was a nightmare..." All she could see was her worst nightmare very vividly.

She hugged her knees to her chest, trying to get the image out of her head. Hitoshi scooted closer to her before pulling her into his lap. The purple haired boy held her close. They both looked at the alarm clock: 2:18 a.m.

The two talked calm for the next few hours. Soon it was time to get ready for school. Hitoshi looked at the girl, noticing the dark color under her eyes. She did have insomnia...

Hitoshi put on coffee and went to get dressed and fix his hair. {Y/n} did the same thing, doing her own morning routine. Hitoshi found himself back in her room, watching her pull on her socks. Hitoshi pressed his lips together as a visible blush crawled onto his cheeks.

"Coffee's ready if you want any..." Hitoshi turned and walked out of the room.

{Y/n} finished getting ready and grabbed her bag before following Hitoshi into the kitchen. She slid across the hard floor in her socks. She fell onto the floor with a thump while giggling. Hitoshi smiled and shook his head at the childish girl. Aizawa came out of his room. He was already dressed with a cup of coffee in hand. At his presence, the girl got up and walked to the counter where Hitoshi was.

"The sports festival is today, you guys ready?" He asked, sipping the coffee through a hole in the bandages.

"I am." Hitoshi said with slight confidence showing.

"I'm not participating..." {Y/n} said while looking at a cup of {coffee/tea/other} in front of her. She took a sip of the {hot/cold} liquid while waiting for a reaction from Aizawa.

"You have to. You're bound to win with that quirk of yours." Hitoshi said, drinking his own coffee.

"But my opponents would all be at a disadvantage. It's not exactly fair." {Y/n} looked at Hitoshi.

"As your guardian and a U.A. teacher, I'm asking you to participate, {Y/n}." Aizawa knew she didn't want to hurt anyone.

"But-!" {Y/n} started.

"No 'buts', {Y/n}." Aizawa said sternly.

{Y/n} let out a sigh. She pressed her lips together before thinking to herself: "I don't have to use my quirk-"

"And you're going to use your quirk." Aizawa added to his previous statement.

{Y/n} groaned before laying her head on the counter with a thud. If other U.A. students weren't scared of her now, they were going to be. On top of that, her and Hitoshi got little sleep last night. It would be a miracle if neither of them passed out in the middle of the festival.