7//Guilt

It's been days since the sports festival. {Y/n} hasn't eaten, slept or even talked to anyone. Everyone in the class was scared to make eye contact with her, and frankly, she was fine with it. She understood how everyone feared her and her quirk. She had a villainous quirk with a villain for a father. Everyone thought there was no way she was going to become a hero except Mr. Suzuki, Hitoshi, and Shouta. They knew she was more than capable of becoming a hero. And Hitoshi was getting a little bit fed up with the way {Y/n} was acting.

On the way out of school, Hitoshi and {Y/n} were the last ones to leave the class. Once Hitoshi knew the hall was empty, he grabbed her and pinned her to the wall. His tired, lavender eyes filled with anger and a hint of empathy. {Y/n}'s empty eyes stared up at him.

"I'm not dealing with your bullshit, {Y/n}. This is over. You are going to eat, sleep, and most importantly- talk to me. I can't stay by your side if you don't let me." Hitoshi's growl grew into a soft whisper.

"I hurt you." {Y/n} choked out.

"I told you to." Hitoshi released her from the wall, only to pull her into a hug.

"I still hurt you..." The girl cried into his chest.

"You shouldn't feel this guilt, Kitten. If you hold it in any longer, it'll tear you apart." Hitoshi mumbled into the girl's hair.

"I want you to take care of yourself and talk to me, okay?" Hitoshi mumbled into her hair once again.

"O-okay."

~

The two walked into their home and tossed their bookbags on the floor before collapsing on the couch, only to be approached by Dadzawa.

"You two have an internship with me. At 6:00 a.m. sharp, meet me in the backyard. No excuses from either of you." He said bluntly before walking to his room.

The two teens looked at each other and groaned before slouching more into the couch. After a few minutes of dread, the two got their showers and were in {Y/n}'s room. Hitoshi was in a t-shirt and black basketball shorts. {Y/n} was once again in Hitoshi's hoodie and a pair of {f/c} leggings. {Y/n}'s eyes scanned the happy expression on the boy's face before drifting down to his bare forearms, where there were all old scars. A smile stretched onto the girls face as her hand gently took his wrist and the other traced the scars.

"You have no new ones..." The girl mumbled to herself through a sympathetic smile.

"The more I'm around you, the less the darkness takes over my mind. It's like...you're my light." Hitoshi smiled down at the bed, his face tinting pink.

"Toshi!~" {Y/n} covered her heated cheeks.

Hitoshi only chuckled in response. He grabbed the girl and pulled her into a hug. He inhaled her sweet scent and bit his lip. {Y/n} also inhaled the scent of his body wash. It attracted her and made her weak to her knees. She also bit her lip. They both gently pulled away from each other. {Y/n} stared into those hypnotic lavender eyes. He stared into her enchanting {e/c} eyes. They both slowly leaned in and their lips collided. Hitoshi's hands rested on her waist, and {Y/n}'s arms were wrapped around his neck. Hitoshi pulled her closer as he nibbled her bottom lip gently. {Y/n} was clueless. Hitoshi gave a small growl before one of his hands drifted to her thigh and gave it a squeeze. Shock by his movement, {Y/n} gasped and Hitoshi's wet muscle slid into her mouth. {Y/n}'s face heated up as Hitoshi's tongue swiped against every nook and cranny of her mouth.

BOOM!

There Aizawa stood with wide eyes. {Y/n} immediately removed herself from Hitoshi's lap. Aizawa glared at them.

"Hitoshi, your room. NOW!" Aizawa pointed out the door.

"You two are not to see each other until tomorrow morning. Do. I. make. Myself. Clear?" Aizawa growled.

"Yes, sir." The two spoke in sync.

Hitoshi slowly slid off the girl's bed and walked to his room. Aizawa looked at {Y/n} before shaking his head and walking out the door. {Y/n} got up and shut her bedroom door. She grabbed her phone and jumped back onto her bed.

(A/N: Toshi~ is reader's contact name for Hitoshi. Kitten <3 is Hitoshi's contact name for the reader... that'll change though...)

Kitten <3

I enjoyed that kiss...

Toshi~

I did too

Kitten <3

I'm still blushingggg!

Toshi~

Good to know that I have that effect Kitty~

Kitten <3

Staph iiiiit >///<

Toshi~

I don't want to~

Kitten <3

I will squeal so loud your ears will BLEED.

Toshi~

Bet.

~One loud squeal later and a episode of a yelling Aizawa~

Toshi~

WHAT THE HELL, SHIGARAKI?!

Kitten <3

Hewhewhew >:3

Toshi~

I think I'm deaf now...

Kitten <3

Lmaoooo

Toshi~

So...

Kitten <3

?

Toshi~

Can I call you Mine?

*After Reader-chan comprehends what he's trying to say...*

Kitten <3

Yes Toshy, I'll be yours.

Bby <333

Good, It's midnight, I'm coming over.

Mine <3

I'll be waiting~

(A/N: 'Bby <333' is Reader's contact name for Hitoshi. 'Mine <3' is Hitoshi's contact name for Reader-chan)