2//Home Alone

(A/N: If you don't eat popcorn, insert your favorite snack)

{Y/n} laughed with Aizawa and Hitoshi as they watched a movie while eating popcorn. Hitoshi had surprisingly sat next to the girl. He put his arm around the back of the couch behind her. She felt her cheeks heat up as he did this. The two's hands brushed against each other as they reached for the popcorn several times. {Y/n} had unintentionally laid her head on his chest and his arm was now wrapped around her. Aizawa and caught glimpses of the two. A smile appeared on his tired face. He was glad that the two were finally warming up to each other.

"I think I'm going to have to start separating you two if you're going to be touchy like that." Aizawa commented, causing Hitoshi to choke on saliva, and {Y/n} on her {favorite drink}.

"Dad!"

"Mr. Shouta!"

Aizawa only grinned.

"I'm off to bed, don't stay up too late." Aizawa spoke as he walked to his bedroom and shut the door.

Hitoshi and {Y/n} stayed silent for a few moments after the movie cut off. The silence made {Y/n}'s anxiousness return.

"Thanks for sticking up for me in class."

{Y/n}'s cheeks heated up once again

"No problem, Toshi-. Wait- can I call you that?" {Y/n} asked softly, receiving a small smile from Hitoshi, taking that as a yes.

"I know I said our quirks were villainous, but I was joking. I'm sorry for that..." {Y/n}'s bluntness went down the drain when she was around Hitoshi.

"Don't worry about it. You're a lot more snappy at school. I think there's something in your drink, Kitten." Hitoshi chuckled.

{Y/n} only gave him a playful smack on the shoulder, but she laughed with him.

The two became extremely close. They were close enough to the point they ate lunch together every day and weren't embarrassed to hold hands and joke around. Now Class 1-A and 1-B were leaving for their training camp. Luckily, Class 1-C got the time off to relax. So Hitoshi and {Y/n} were goofing off at the house. A sock fight.

The furniture was flipped over as bases. They found pairs of socks and threw them at each other. They were having a ball until {Y/n} ran out of socks. She surrendered herself and Hitoshi pinned her to the ground making the two laugh hysterically. {Y/n} loved the way he smiled.

"Toshi, I want cookies!" {Y/n} whined.

Hitoshi chuckled and got up, helping the girl off the floor. He went into the kitchen and check for cookie mix.

"There's no food at all, except leftover pizza from last night." Hitoshi shut the fridge and helped {Y/n} clean up.

"That gives us an excuse to go to the store." {Y/n} smiled.

The two cleaned up fairly quick and got dressed to go to the store. They held hands and talked as they walked to the store. They felt like they were childhood friends. Hitoshi couldn't fight the smile on his face. {Y/n}'s presence was enough to make him feel whole and the same went for {Y/n} about being with Hitoshi. They walked into the store and bought groceries for the next few days as well as cookie mix for {Y/n}'s cravings. Hitoshi refused to let {Y/n} carry any of the bags.

"You make me feel useless." {Y/n} pouted.

"You aren't, Kitten. I just wanted you to relax and not carry anything." Hitoshi grinned at the sight of the girl pouting.

The two got home and made cookies. They listened to music and Hitoshi was amused by {Y/n}'s lip singing and dancing.

"MY BABIES!" {Y/n} squealed as she took the delicious {favorite type of cookie} out of the oven.

"Who's their dad?" Hitoshi asked with a small smirk.

"You helped me make them-" She realized her mistake and scowled, feeling her cheeks heat up.

"HITOSHI!" {Y/n} ran over to him and hit him on the arm, but he was already weak from laughing, so when he fell, he pulled her on top of him. Now Hitoshi was laying on the floor, with {Y/n} sitting on top of him.

After Hitoshi sobered up, he smirked again.

"It looks like you want to make more babies now, huh?" Hitoshi laughed again as {Y/n} beat down on him.

Being unable to escape her grasp, he rolled on top of her and pinned her down.

"Calm down, Kitten. No need to get feisty." Hitoshi smirked down at her.

This position only flustered {Y/n} even more.

"Get off you big Oaf!" {Y/n} squirmed.

"Maybe Dad shouldn't have left us home alone..."

{Y/n} stood up, seeing the kitchen was now a mess.

"Maybe not..."