4//Dance Party

Everything returned back to normal after the next couple days. Of course, U.A. administration had several interviews about the recent U.S.J. attack before, but now it was about the training camp. Hitoshi and {Y/n} didn't get to see Aizawa much recently.

It was now the weekend again, and Aizawa walked in after another interview and face planted on the couch.

"We made ramen..." Hitoshi said, holding a bowl for his father.

"I'll eat later, can you put on coffee?" Aizawa mumbled into the couch cushion.

Hitoshi did like he was asked and brought his father a cup of coffee.

"Um... Where's {Y/n}?" Aizawa grumbled as he sat up and took the cup from Hitoshi.

"She's in her room."

"Doing what?"

"Beats me." Hitoshi shrugged.

Then they heard the music. She was listening to "Rather be" by Clean Bandit ((A/N: Idc if you like it or not...deal with it)). The music was blasting, and they still heard her singing. Hitoshi and Aizawa walked over to the door and opened it. Hitoshi blushed and Aizawa looked dumbfounded. She was in a pair of extremely short {f/c} shorts and the black hoodie Hitoshi gave her. Her {h/c} hair was in a cute, messy fashion as she danced around. She sung into her hairbrush as she danced around, barefoot.

"If you gave me a chance, I would take it! It's a shot in the dark, but I'll make it! Know with all of your heart, you can't shame me! When I am with you, there's no place that I'd rather-" Just before she finished the chorus, {Y/n} turned to see the two males in her doorway. She went wide eyed and turned down the music.

"... Was the music too loud...?" {Y/n}'s cheeks felt as if they were on fire. Hitoshi looked at her like he was in a trance, and Aizawa looked like he was going to scold her any moment.

"Yes... the music was too loud, {Y/n}." Aizawa walked back out of the room.

Hitoshi stood there, with pink cheeks, just staring at the girl.

"Toshi?" {Y/n} walked up to the boy. He seemed paralyzed. He took a step back when he was in front of her.

"N-nice dancing, K-kitten." Hitoshi turned and rushed out of her room to his own and slammed the door shut.

"Did he just stutter?" {Y/n} asked herself in shock.

{Y/n} thought for a moment before shutting her door.

"I made Hitoshi blush and stutter by dancing? Is it because I'm wearing his hoodie?" The girl continued to question herself. She walked out of her room and neither Aizawa or Hitoshi were to be found.

{Y/n} tiptoed to Hitoshi's door and gave it a soft knock.

"Hitoshi?" {Y/n} called quietly.

She then heard the water turn on in the shower down the hall. {Y/n} pressed her lips together and went back to her own room to continue her little dance party. After a few songs, there was a knock at her door. She opened it, revealing Hitoshi in a black tanktop and black sweatpants. His hair was wet and down. He gripped a white towel in his hand.

"Do you need anything?" {Y/n} asked.

"I just wanted to join your little party. I got a little lonely knowing there was some fun going on down the hall." Hitoshi chuckled.

At school, he didn't seem approachable and is completely standoff-ish. He was kind and playful around {Y/n}, and {Y/n} was the same way. The two laughed and joked about kids in Class 1-A, making fun of them. That's how they made themselves feel better, since they were in general studies to begin with. Even though they were grateful to even be in U.A., they sure as hell didn;t want to go to school on Monday.