1//First Day

{Y/n} spent the days before school with Aizawa to help settle in. They got her more clothes and decorated her room. {Y/n} tried her best to be polite to Aizawa since he's done so much for her already. Her and Hitoshi, on the other hand, were distant. They've locked eyes more than once, but never dared to speak. Hitoshi and {Y/n} both stayed in their rooms doing their own thing. When the first day came, Aizawa walked between the two teenagers to U.A. High.

"Go to class, I'll see you two after school."

The two walked beside each other in silence. They stepped into the classroom and found seats in the back side by side. They sat down and observed the other students walk in and settled down. There was only one thing on both of their minds: "I don't belong here."

"Role Call." The teacher spoke before he cleared his throat.

When he reached the end of the list, a knot formed in {Y/n}'s stomach.

"Shinso Hitoshi"

"Here." Hitoshi mumbled.

"...Shigaraki {Y/n}..."

"Present..." {Y/n} gulped.

It took the teacher a moment to process {Y/n}'s presence, but he eventually recovered from the shock. He looked at his class while biting his lip.

"I'm Mr. Suzuki, your homeroom teacher. Today you'll be getting an idea of what your classes will be with. You are in the General Education course, so as you know, you'll be taking the main educational courses as well as extracurricular classes." He announced.

The day went by smoothly. {Y/n} and Hitoshi continued to make eye contact, which made {Y/n}'s anxiousness worsen. They were back in homeroom for their last period. All the students were making small talk amongst themselves.

"Welcome back to homeroom!"

"We're going to get to know each other a little bit. I want everyone to stand and announced their quirks." Mr. Suzuki leaned against his desk.

"I'll start. My quirk is teleportation. Nothing too handy." Mr. Suzuki gave the class a grin to warm them up.

Half the class was quirkless. The other half had basic quirks, except Hitoshi and {Y/n}. At least three students had telepathy, one girl could glow, one boy could change the color of his skin, another boy could shapeshift into different animals, and there were twins: one was mute, but was a mind reader, the other one could make someone see what she wanted them to.

"Shinso?" Mr. Susuki asked.

"Brainwash." Hitoshi spoke bluntly.

"Ah, what about you, Shigaraki?"

"Paralysis."

"Honestly, you two have the most unique quirks in the class. They both sound pretty cool as well." Mr. Suzuki's cool smile remained.

"You two should so compete in the sports festival!" The twin who could speak smiled at them.

"I already planned on it." Hitoshi grumbled.

"All of my opponents would be at a disadvantage against me..." {Y/n} looked away.

"How does your quirk work anyway?" The twin asked.

{Y/n} bit her lip.

"If you make eye contact with her, she can hurt you so bad that you can't even scream." Hitoshi said bluntly.

"That sounds like a villain quirk. So does brainwashing." The shapeshifter boy pointed that out, making both {Y/n} and Hitoshi grimace.

"A quirk is a quirk. A quirk can't be classified as villainous or heroic. I'm sure Shinso will make a great hero." {Y/n} defended Hitoshi more than she defended herself. It's not that she didn't want to defend Hitoshi, she felt like he needed someone in his corner, regardless of his independent attitude.

The day ended and everyone went home. {Y/n} and Hitoshi stood outside of the school and waited for Aizawa. {Y/n}'s anxiety had returned to its home in her stomach.