10//You're No Hero

{Y/n}'s eyes glared at the man in front of her. Her wrists were bound tightly in rope behind the metal chair she was sitting in. Her father stared down at her with emotionless red eyes. The girl grimaced at her father's presence.

"I'm happy I have my beautiful daughter back." Tomura grinned and used his index finger to lift the girl's head up.

"Fuck you." She spat.

SLAP

The girl clenched her jaw at the stinging on the side of her face. She looked her father in the eye and he dropped to his knees, screaming. She smirked, her {e/c} eyes twinkling in mischief and pride. Tomura was paralyzed in pain, his eyes welled up with tears and screams ripped through his throat. {Y/n} felt nothing at the sight. She felt emotionless. Her head tilted and a sadistic grin formed on her plump lips as she lifted her quirk. Her father hunched over and gasped for air, gripping his shirt where his heart would be.

"Tell me how your quirk works!" Tomura demanded.

His daughter only smirked down at him and sent him into another paralysis episode. She laughed sadistically as she lifted her quirk.

"You're no hero! You're a villain just like me, no matter how much you try to convince yourself you're not!" Tomura yelled and limped out of the room, leaving a broken {Y/n}, who knew she was no hero.

"I may not be a hero, but I will never be like you. I promise you that." The girl whispered.

~

Several days later, Tomura started to train {Y/n} as a villain. {Y/n} wiped the blood off of her plump, busted lip as her eyes stayed glued to her father, who was hunched over, also looking at her. They locked eyes and {Y/n} smirked, activating her quirk as her father ran towards her. He dropped to his knees and she approached him.

"I could be a better villain than you, but I want to be a hero no matter how much you train me to be a villain." She deactivated her quirk and stepped back.

"Prove to me... that you... could be a better... villain... than me." Tomura said through gasps.

{Y/n} narrowed her eyes at her father. She was close to accepting the deal, liking this feel of freedom and fight. Only one thing popped into her mind, Hitoshi. Her boyfriend could be devastated. For some reason, she hasn't even thought of him the past few days. She pressed her lips together before a smirk appeared.

"I will prove it, but you have to let me join you on your so-called missions." {Y/n} watched her father stand up.

"Deal..." Tomura smiled at his daughter, he had finally won her over.

"You know...your eyes flash red when your quirk is activated." Tomura commented.

"I didn't know that..." {Y/n} may of had more of her father in her than she thought.

"Let's introduce you to the league after you get cleaned up. Go to your room."

{Y/n} felt relieved to hear she could finally take a shower. Her hair was greasy, she was sweaty,and she felt disgusted. The girl walked into her room and grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and a {f/c} long sleeved shirt along with undergarments. She enjoyed the hot water running down her body. Her muscles relaxed as she breathed deeply. She scrubbed her skin with her {favorite floral scent} body wash and washed her hair with her {favorite fruit scent} shampoo. She rinsed quickly and turned off the shower. Her wet feet hit the cold tile of the bathroom and she dried off with a towel. She wrapped her hair in the towel as she pulled on her undergarments and pants. {Y/n} dried her hair the best she could before she pulled on her shirt. The girl brushed and styled her hair before throwing her dirty clothes in the hamper. Her eyes landed on the necklace her mother gave her before Tomura murdered the woman in front of her. She grabbed the {birthstone} necklace and hooked it around her neck before meeting her father in the bar, where the league waited.

"Ah, here she is. My lovely daughter, {Y/n}." Tomura smiled at her.

{Y/n} stared at everyone with bored eyes. Her hand grabbed the pendant and fiddled with it as she felt all the eyes on her. They seemed to be more intimidated by her presence than she was of theirs.

"You'll be ordered by her as you are by me. Her and I will remain your leaders and must answer to us, understood?" Tomura said before sipping whatever drink he had.

"Why do we have to listen to a 15 year old?"

"Because she's simply superior to you, her quirk is more valuable than anyone in here." Tomura explained to whoever questioned him.

"Then what's her quirk?!" Another question.

"Sweetheart, can you demonstrate? Any volunteers?" Tomura grinned

"Sure..." {Y/n} mumbled before yawning.

"This twerp can't possibly worth anything." A black haired male stood a few feet in front of {Y/n}.

"And you are?" {Y/n} raised an eyebrow at the tall male in front of her.

"Dabi."

"You want to be my volunteer?" {Y/n} asked with a straight face, staring him in the eyes.

"Why not?" Dabi glared down at her.

{Y/n}'s {e/c} eyes flashed red as she activated her quirk, sending Dabi to his knees in pain. He let out strangled noises of pain and agony. His eyes rolled back as his body contorted as he struggled, trying to escape the pain. {Y/n} deactivated her quirk. Dabi gasped for air, clenching his shirt.

"This kid..." Dabi said breathlessly, making a smirk grow on {Y/n}'s face before the moment was interrupted by a knock at the door.