11//Villain or Hero?

"I'm looking for {Y/n} Shigaraki."

{Y/n}'s eyes were glued to the male in the doorway. He hadn't yet noticed her, but he knew she was there. His lavender eyes stared at her father. His unruly lavender hair was messier than usual. He honestly looked like he hadn't ate or slept in a week. His pale skin and the darkness under his eyes made him look sick.

"Toshi." {Y/n} called out to him, catching his attention.

"Who is this and what does he want, {Y/n}?"

"He wants me." {Y/n} said rather bluntly.

"Are you Tomura Shigaraki?" Hitoshi asked, his eyes back on the man.

"It depends on who's asking." Tomura growled.

"Let me take your daughter."

{Y/n} saw the color in her father's eyes drain.

"Take her." Tomura said without hesitation.

"Let's go, Kitten." Hitoshi held his hand out to {Y/n}.

{Y/n} grinned and pushed through the other villains to her boyfriend and he walked her out the door, leaving the other villains confused. Hitoshi quickly escorted her out of the dark area and out of an alley to Aizawa's black car. Hitoshi put her in the front seat and walked to the driver's side and got in.

"How'd you know?" {Y/n} asked quietly.

"I've been all over the place, illegally driving might I add, since yesterday morning once I heard my dad tell All Might he thought the headquarters for the League of Villains was in a run down building. I heard talking in the bar while I was scouting over there area and there you were." Hitoshi explained as he pulled up in front of his home.

He walked her inside and Aizawa looked up from the papers on the coffee table. He shot up and bolted over to the two, engulfing them into a tight hug. Hot tears spilled from the man's eyes as he hugged the teenagers. Aizawa pulled away from them and quickly inspected their bodies, finding a couple scars here and there on {Y/n} from the training with her father. Aizawa, without saying a word, cleaned the girl's wounds and gave her a cup of {favorite drink}. When he finished, he looked into the girl's sad {eye color} eyes. She furrowed her eyebrows together. All these feelings stirred inside of her: guilt, confusion, sadness, anger, and anxiousness.

"I'm sorry I didn't find you... I promised to protect you... and I couldn't keep myself together." Aizawa whispered with his head hung low.

"It's okay..." {Y/n} whispered as she hugged the man.

She told her father she could be a greater villain than him, but she wanted to prove to the world that a villain's daughter could become a hero too. Now she had to choose...

Is she a villain, or a hero?