The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 18

Okay guys. This is the final chapter and I need 100 votes before I upload the 1st chapter of the second story. I have big plans for this story :D

I'd like to take the time to thank everyone who voted, fanned and commented. It means a lot to me that people are taking the time to read and vote and comment about my work. Thanks to you guys this is the first piece of work ive wrote that I've finished!!!!! 

The quicker people vote the quicker the second story will be uploaded!!!! GET VOTING!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3  THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Chapter 18

Surprisingly, I wasn't panicking. Yet. 

I had to keep myself calm so waking Jordan was out of the question. He'd get all panicky and make a fuss. 

So instead as he slept I lay in bed breathing deeply while I re-read the labour chapters of my pregnancy book and kept taking whatever little naps I could to store my energy. Maybe I should have let David convince me into a cesarian...

I licked my lips as a particularly stronger wave started and got up. I couldn't sit no more. 

As three AM hit, I began pacing in front of the fire as the pains increased and my breathing became deeper. And then the calander in the kitchen caught my eye. 

As the days passed I marked off my pregnancy. The next X marked off February, meaning the date was the first of March. 

But... I was only gone a day, wasn't I?

To try and relax myself I decided on having a nice hot bath - which was a blessing! 

I lay in the bath for well over an hour and eventually I found myself ready for another nap. As I stood though, I felt as if someone had threw a water balloon and it smashed against my crotch. 

Okay, my waters breaking panicked me a little. 

Pulling on my cool PJ's, I quickly went over my baby bag and made sure everything was there. Clean clothes for me? Check. Baby grows? Check. Hats and mittens? Check. Bottles, binki's, bibs? Check. Pregnancy book records? Check. Shower things? Check. Diapers? Check. I checked everything off my list and double checked again. 

I dropped the two bags near the bedroom door, along with the two baby carseats that had warm blankets resting in them ready. I added extra baby clothes to the bag to make sure they were warm when they came home and added an extra two blankets for good measure. 

I then climbed back into bed and pressed my cheek against Jordan's back, wrapping my arm around his waist. I felt his hand close over mine and pull my palm against his beating heart. 

"You okay?" He mumbled, sleepily.

"I'm okay," 

I snuggled behind him and found myself drifing off a little. I found myself getting a little pissed every time a contraction came because they came when I was just mananging to fall asleep. 

By seven-thirty AM I couldn't stand it any longer. The contractions were coming every five minutes and they were getting stronger and stronger. 

"Jordan," I whispered, shaking him. 

"Hmm?" He mumbled, half asleep. 

"The babies are coming." I shook him harder. 

That woke him. 

He leapt out of bed and checked the time. 

"How long away are the contractions?" He demanded, stroking my damp hair.