The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I sat in the locker room, shaking from the encounter. My body screamed for more, needed more of him, all of him.

I ran my hands through my hair and breathed deep.

Hesitant, I stood up and quickly checked myself over. I'd removed all of my make-up and only wore eyeliner and a light brush of mascara. My lips were red and swollen from that deep, stomach dropping, heart racing kiss. My deep brown eyes shone with excitement and a light sparkle glazed the surface.

I couldn't help but smile as I pulled my hair into a high ponytail, shoved my coat on, grabbed my bag, and headed outside.

I saw his car parked on the corner and as I emerged, the roar of the engine started up and the lights beamed on.

"Need a ride home tonight, Fawn?" Frank asked, closing the door for me.

"No thanks, Frank," I replied, smiling. "Someone's picking me up, a friend."

"Okay, sweetie." He nodded, smiling back. He knew this wasn't a "friend". "Have fun. Be good and if you can't be good, be careful."

I laughed, "I'm always good."

"Yeah, yeah."

We said out goodbye's and I headed over to the lush red Mercedes Benz.

As I got in the car, Jordan leaned over and brushed a light kiss over my lips. Instantly my stomach went wild, fluttering everywhere.

"Hello, gorgeous," His voice rumbled, a crooked smile on his face as he wore his shades.

"Hello, handsome," I replied back, kissing the tip of his nose. "You do know its dark outside, don't you?"

"I think you'll find I'm looking at the sun," He answered, looking straight at me.

I grinned and shook my head as he pulled away, "That is the most cheesiest thing anyone has ever said!"

He ignored me and took my hand as he drove. I watched him lean down and press a light kiss to the inside of my wrist, sending a tingle through me.

My eyes rolled back as I felt him lightly nibble my wrist. Oh yes, that was definately a weak spot, I thought, my toes curling.

I gaped as we pulled up outside of a huge, huge house with easily five floors. The brickwork was amazing and I could see three balconies on the front of the house, supported by collumns.

As for the ouside... just wow. Everywhere I looked there were beautiful plants and trees and there was a pond with fish in that had a bridge you could walk over.

As Jordan cut the engine, I had about a second to breathe before his lips were on mine, his hands tangling in my hair wildly.

When we came up for air, he said, "I've been waiting twenty minutes for another kiss like that,"

"Then why did you stop?" I whispered, my voice husky with lust as I gripped his shirt and pulled his hard chest against my soft breasts.

He moaned, capturing my mouth again as his hands wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I felt his tongue sweep along my lips, demanding access.

I found myself pressed up against the car door, half of Jordan's body pinning me there as his tongue stroked the roof of my mouth. His hands gripped my hips hard as I pressed against him, making a soft pleaing noise.

He broke the kiss, "God, you're driving me crazy."

And then he was gone. I heard the door slam shut then suddenly, I was tumbling out of the car. His strong arms caught me and threw my over his shoulder.