"You Are Mine...", Part I.

Start from the beginning

"Diana open your door!" my aunt shouts knocking my room's door and bringing me back to reality.

I jump up out of breath and sigh.

My hands travel on my chest, above my heart and I look myself at the mirror one more time. I am red from embarrassment and desire...

I take a deep breath and get out of the bathroom in hurry. I rush to open my door and I pause a bit before I unlock it. I am nervous.

I don't know how to face anyone, I feel so lost.

"Sweetheart open to me, I am worried here!" I listen to her saying and this is what I need to finally unlock the door and open it timidly.

My puffy eyes meet her worried ones and she gives me a sympathetic smile, like she knows.

I take some steps back and make way for her to get in but I freeze when she hands me a big, breathtaking bouquet or white roses and lilies. I instantly know from whom it is and I can't hide my mixed feelings, I love it, I feel relieved but at the same time I am terrified.

I take the bouquet with shaking hands and she gets in and closes the door again. I walk back to my bed and sit in the middle of it. My eyes land on the small card and I place the bouquet next to me. I sigh as my aunt sits opposite of me and I take the small card slowly like I am afraid of what I am about to read.

"Auntie..." I whisper with a trembling voice that bearably gets out of my throat and lift my eyes to look at her.

She has tears on her eyes, she is touched or something or she is having sympathy for me, not that she knows what happened, I told no one yet. I locked myself in my room and I told everyone to leave me alone and Daniel...

Well...

"Is it from him?" she asks me softly and I nod before I even get sure.

I open the card and take a deep breath, I fight with some tears that want to fall from my eyes and gain every strength I have left.

'I am sorry for not keeping my wolf under control. We have been being scared of losing you but it won't happen again!

Yours, Daniel..."

I break into sobbing the second I am done reading with my eyes never leaving the last sentence and I feel my aunt wrapping her arms around me and pulling me in her embrace.

Why do I have to feel like this?

"Baby what is it?" she asks me gently while caressing my back.

"It hurts like hell!" I whisper through my sobs and bury my face in her neck.

Why is he doing this?

He keeps on confusing me, it's like we are playing and I know he was right back in his office, I am playing him somehow but he does the same, he is not clear with me, he says nothing but I guess he shows me things that I keep on denying to see.

"Do you want to tell me what happened between you two when you stayed alone?" she asks me after some time of leaving me sob and I pull back nodding while wiping my tears.

"You know I can help, you will feel better!" she adds with a sweet smile and makes me melt.

I sniffle and look at the card that I am still holding in my hands one more time. I am sure she has taken Daniel scent, I didn't want to take a bath and get rid of his scent, I am freaking out, right?

"We... Kissed." I say in the lowest tone there is but it is enough for her to listen and gasp in excitement.

I observe her features and giggle melancholically, I love her expression... Her eyes and mouth are widely open, she has placed her hands on her mouth in order not to scream and her skin is shining. She is adorable!