Chapter 24

I just want to announce that when this story ends, there would be no sequel I repeat NO SEQUEL or BOOK 2.

And I'm so bored today, Can you comment down below some Story recommendations? Or if you want me to read your story. I'll be sure to read it cause I'm bored and sad as hell that this story is nearly ending

Astrid POV

For a while there I actually forgot about the whole fiancé thingy and actually got my mind focused on one thing, it was real fun hanging out with Hiccup and it made me think to myself why I haven't been kissing Hiccup for years and years and years. I can still remember his lips on mine.

I licked my lips to check if I could still taste him. It's funny though that I actually know what he taste like and smell like. I think I'm becoming obsess. Obsess over this relationship thing, I never thought being in a relationship could make me this happy and contented. Ever since that time with my ex-boyfriend, I never thought that I could still be happy around a guy but Hiccup proved me wrong again.

After yesterday, we decided to meet up for a triple date. Tuffnut said he'll be bringing his Macey. Ruffnut and Johny would be dating, I didn't even know this two were going out until yesterday though Johny looked kinda surprised at that too. Of course, Hiccup and me. The party isn't complete without Hiccstrid.

I felt Hiccup's hand around me, holding on to me even in his sleep. I smiled to myself and gave him a peck on the lips to wake him up.

He groaned, ''I really hope your Astrid.''

''I hope so too,'' I grinned and he chuckled, "Morning babe.''

''Morning to you too, sunshine.'' He mumbled sleepily, snuggling closer to me brushing his nose to my neck, tickling me a bit.

''Stop it'' I laughed and playfully hit his arm and he just smiled

''Do you know how to make breakfast?" He asked

''I know how to cook Hotdog though in kitchen I really love experimenting so I won't suggest you make me cook breakfast.''

''Wow, that's so romantic of you.'' Hiccup smiled still with his eyes closed, "If you don't make me breakfast I won't stop the kissing monster to get you.''

I laughed, ''Who the hell is this kissing monster?" I made a quotation with my hand when I said 'Kissing Monster'

''It's me!" Hiccup said in high-pitched voice before raining my face with feather kisses. I giggled-laugh

''Stop it, you dork!" I said shoving him away slightly but it didn't stop him from peperring my face with those adorable kisses.

''Make..'' Kiss ''Me..'' Kiss ''Breakfast..'' Kiss ''Drunk woman!" He said in between kisses and I couldnt help but laugh as it was slightly ticklish and absolutely adorable.

''Okay, okay!" I managed to say in my laugh and Hiccup laughed before sitting up and going straight to the bathroom. ''Make sure it's delicious!" He yelled from the bathroom and I heard the water run down.