Chapter 18

You guys, T_T how could you forget about the contract! Anyway, I need you guys to be ready. Because this story will have a little angst and drama that I know most of you can't stand that's why I'm telling this. If you don't want drama, dont read it. Don't say I didn't warn you.

But not on this chapter, I'm talking about the future chapters.

Astrid POV

No matter what. I will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever marry that stupid fiancé of mine. I bet that guy is ugly as ugly as Heather and as cocky as Snotlout just because his rich. I bet he has a very stupid and ridiculous name and attitude, I bet he picks on his nose, I bet he's a scaredy cat, I bet he looks like someone that cannot be trusted. Someone I will despise for years if ever this stupid arrange marriage does occur

''What do you mean?" I asked Ruffnut for help cause. I really don't know what to do. I like Hank, yes. I don't know what came into my mind, as soon as my mom texted to me the word 'You're Engaged.' .. I panicked and ...

''You introduce Hank as your boyfriend.'' She smirked. But..but what would Hiccup think about that?

''What would it do? How will it help me with my situation? What if he hates me for it because he thinks that I'm only using him to cancel this arrange marriage? I can't take that, seriously!? Can you imagine that?! What a crappy and stupid love story this would become! Come on, think of something else, at least something that you think would wor-- '' I panicked. Oh, dear.. I'm sooooo panicking right now.

''Then tell Hank that you don't want to marry that guy and you asked him to be your boyfriend so that you can show him that you love him and that you fight for your love in front of your parents and they would be forced to cancel the marriage because of the sincerity and motivation that you showed to them. Don't ya think that'll work?"

''But what about the guy's parents?! What if they refuse to and insist on continuing the marriage?"

''Oh please,'' She waved, ''You worry too much, Astrid. That's so not you.''

''Don't tell me if you were in my position you can still stay calm while having A Fiancé that you barely know and a best friend who is sometimes a complete lunatic and A really complicated situation that is almost making my freaking mind explode from to much complication! Don't tell me your still gonna be freaking calm when you do!"

''Okay, geez. Don't be such a hot-headed, I was just trying to cool you up, you look like your about to die of hyper ventilation actually. You gotta breath, Astrid. Do you wanna die early?"

She said and I did as she told me too., I breathed..

''Anyway,'' she nudge me in that annoying way, but I'm still nervous as a chicken. ''You and your boyfriend are living in the same house, How are you gonna deal with that?" She teased. I rolled my eyes. Hank is not my boyfriend

''What do you mean?''

''Don't you dare act all innocent on me, right now. You know full-well what the heck I'm talking about!"

''To hell with you. Were having a meeting in 3 months, so I'm gonna need your help to come up with a plan. Pronto''

''Okay, first ask Hank to be your boyfriend and don't tell him about this.''

''Why wont I?"

''Because, like you said, it gives bad impression. Tell him after you introduce him to your parents to add more effects or something.'' If I wasn't panicking right now, I'd say that this is pretty stupid but unfortunately I am and can't think straight because of too much stress.