Chapter 8

Afternoon Weekend! No school.. Boring! Nothing to do, so I decided to open my computer and check if I have some unread messages. I opened my account and saw 3 messages

SuperJohnySteel

Hey! Lucky bastardo.. I'm dropping by your house later! I'm bringing some pizza, you love them right? Does Astrid like them? I'll be there at seven!

Another one from Johny

SuperJohnySteel

I mean eight! or Eight thirty .... What ever!!! Just get your house ready to burn!

I chuckled, atleast today won't be boring! I replied 'Bring 3 box and A drink' I opened another message it was from someone anonymous. She looks beautiful but I dont like her, she's wearing such revealing clothes on her profile

Thisgurlabshotguyz

Oh my! Is that you on the picture?! You look hot! Wanna hang-out? My names Shalain! ;) PM me soon, babe

Oh great! Even in computer! I deleted her message, Maybe I should remove my profile photo.. I really hate it when I get messages like this, it upsets me. I don't even know how or why Johny loves it when girls flirt at him.Sure, i do find it cute when they smile at you and wink, but I hate it when they do that.

I just hate it, I'm not gay if your asking. I just want it to be in the movies, sweet and the boy is the one flirting not the girl.

After 2 hours I got tired and shut the computer down. I stood up and threw myself at the bed and buried my head to the pillow... What the hell am I gonna do now? I let out a deep sigh and went downstairs, I saw Astrid and blushed. The memory of that whole I couldnt-help-it kiss is still fresh on my mind.

"Good afternoon or evening. Whatever'' She greeted not looking at me and focused on her phone. Atleast she greeted, I just shrugged and opened the refrigerator looking for something to eat, I scanned the refrigerator and my eyes landed on a big plastic of chips. I reached for it and went to the sofa and made myself comfortable I took a quick glance and our eyes met, I averted my eyes quickly and blushed.. Well this is awkward..

"Uhhh," I managed to choke out. Strangely I couldn't find my voice. ''You... w-want some?'' I said holding out the bag of chips.

"No,thanks. I just ate a while ago" Astrid shook her head with a small smile and went back to glaring at her phone then there was a pregnant silence..

After what seemed like forever, someone knocked on the door. Astrid and Hiccup both flinched.

''I'll go get it'' Hiccup said as he stood up to get the door. He was thankful that it broke the silent. He opened the door while looking at the Astrid that he did not see the 3 figures on the other side, he thought it was Johny.

"Johny, nice ti-" He froze when he realized that it was not Johny. It was Ruffnut,Tuffnut and Francis a.k.a Fishlegs. He blinked so many times then there were silence..

"Aren't you gonna let us in?" Tuffnut asked, he did not wait for him to answer as he pushed his sister inside. Ruffnut almost fall over if it werent for the wall her head bumped with, when she gained psture she went to her brother who was laughing at her and gave him a big punch before scanning the place and went near Astrid, sneakly.

''Woah! Cool place, you got here. Hotcup!'' Ruffnut said jumping on the sofa which startled Astrid.

Astrid eyes widen in shock. What were they doing here?!

''Wha--,'' Astrid said. ''What the hell are you guys doing here?!''

Tuffnut grinned and said ''Surprise!'' Francis only waved at her and gave her a nervous smile and mouthed the word ''Hi''