Chapter 15

Haddock_Hiccup here. I want to thank everyone who commented on the last chapter. Im here to answer people usual question about the story.. And some PM's I received who was asking these..

How many chapters? I don't know. 20-50 chapters? I'm not sure, it's based on how much you love this book actually.. It can take 70+ chapters as long as I know your enjoying. I will continue..

How many times do I update a month? 1 chapter a month. If I feel like it maybe 2-5 chapters but when lazy sickness attacks 1 chapter in 2 months.

What inspires me? Of course you guys.. I love your comments and your reactions. It makes my writing skills develops as you tell me what's wrong and what to do and what not to do. I love your votes and how you add my story to your reading list =)

Why do I write things like these? Oh please.. I may be a guy but it doesn't mean that I can't write fanfictions. I know it may seem odd, but deal with it. I write what I want, I love who I want. I'm a human, its normal. No judging! I'm not gay! For my friends, no I'm not going soft. I just find them really great and perfect for each other. Don't you agree?

Anyway back to the story *winks* comment please? Thanks.

Hiccup POV

She's back.. Will I be able to handle her? Will I be strong enough to resist her charm? These questions keep popping on my mind.

I don't want to look like an idiot again. I don't want to feel the pain I felt when she did that to me again.. I thought everything was over, that it was already in the past but I guess.. Past always follows wherever I go. I want to ignore her, but I don't know if I can. One call and I'm there, one smile and I melt, one wink and my knees go weak..