Chapter 9

"It's a dare,Astrid" She said, I am so gonna kill her. I glared at her as if saying 'Take it back and dare something else'

"No matter,how long you give me that look, I won't change my mind so Sit.on.his.lap" She said slowly, I blushed and crawled on Hiccup's lap. I turned to look at him and saw him blushing impossible red that would make any tomato jealous, I giggled and said ''Stay with me, Haddock'' It's really comfortable here. Soon I melted into his warmth and relaxed.

''Woah man!,'' Johny said ''Dang that was a good dare, Ruff''

"Next one is me! Ruffnut," I said with a mischievous smirk. My turn and It won't be an easy one "I dare you to call,Snotlout tell him that you love him from the bottom of your heart and don't tell him it's a dare" I dared. How's that!!

"How are you so sure that I'm choosing the dare?"

"It's what you always choose or do you want me to reveal a very embarassing moment of you when you choose Truth" I answered her mouth opened and closed wanting to say something in return. I felt a hand on my waist , I turned to see Hiccup he said with an apologetic smile ''Sorry, my hands are tired supporting my weight." I nodded, I turned to Ruff again. She was taking her phone out of her pocket. I can't wait to see the look on his face, Ruff violently tapped her phone and called Snot. Tuff looked like he was about to laugh and placed a hand on his mouth preventing him to.

"Hey, buttface," Ruff started, Francis choked on his coke and laughed silently ''I want to tell you something! You better not listen to this,'' She said and took a deep breath. Yeah breathe while you still can "Iloveyoufromthebottomofmyheart so If I were you I would hide in my mama's closet or just die. DONT ever tell the others what I told you or else I'm snapping your neck!" Ruffnut said and we all busted out in laughter, She glared at me and I just poked my tounge out on her. She huffed and looked at her barely-containing-his-laugh brother, Tuffnut.

"Hey brainless," Ruffnut called and Tuff turned "You still got that spiky weapon thing you got from Old man Johann?" Tuff grinned and nodded stupidly "She's a mace and I call her Macey, She's the most beautiful weapon in the whole archipelago.I even made her a really cute pink cushion for her to comforatably sleep on at night." He added dreamily,"Good!, and If by cute you mean a pink cushion that looked like been sit on and ravaged by a certain Green two-hed dragon, then It IS cute." his grin faded and looked at Ruff with a disbelief look "What?" asked Ruff

"Your not planning on stealing her away from me, are you?"

"I won't idiot, Im gonna use it to skin and kill snot incase he tries and start hitting on me."

Hiccup pov

I really want to stand up right now and kiss Ruffnut as a Thank you for all... this! She fits perfectly on my lap like it's made only for her to sit on. It feels so good, even though I'm embarassed as hell right now, It's worth it.

"Let's continue then?" I smiled, I know I'm blushing real mad right now! "Tuff, you next. Then Francis.Then me.Then Johny"

"What?! I'm last?!" Johny complained

"Well, you were late so Hiccup gave you a little punishment.. I think" Astrid said with a shrug then rested her back on my chest... Breath.. I got to breath. I can't feel my cheeks..

"Then, Fishlegs!," Tuff said and Fishlegs turned to look at him nervously while fidgeting his fingers. Wow he's so nervous. " Truth or Dare?" Tuff asked which Fishlegs answered with a very quick "Truth"

"Do you like my sister?" Tuff asked and he blushed...

and..

Nodded