Chapter 19

-_- I'm forced to be back.. I'm still lazy. I never thought that my best friend actually reads my story.. When I said that I was taking a 3 month stop she barged into my room and beat the crap out of me until I started to write again. Thank her -_- but I'm not telling her name.

I already received 3 people threatening me to write or they'll find me and feed me to a dog and the other one threatened to break my nose and the other just simply said she'll kill mE.

Astrid POV

I love you.. I love you.. I love you.. These words echoed in my mind. Hiccup just said he loves me..

''Repeat it''

''I love you''

''One more''

''I love you''

''Again''

''I love you. Gods, Astrid how many times are you going to make me repeat it and hea--''

''As long as I want you to say it.'' Those words.. It rang like sweet melody to my ears.

''Do you want me to say it again?" He asked with a smile..

''Yes'' I simply answered. Jeez, Why can't you just say 'I love you' back?

''I love you, drunk woman.'' He rubbed the back of his neck, I swallowed... Gods, I need to get used to him saying that to me ''Sorry for only realizing it now, I kind of got stuck with my past that I couldn't see that my future has always been with me the whole time.'' I smiled.. Does that mean that he finally got over Heather and finally took notice of me?

''That was cheesy'' I said it wasn't completely a lie because you know cheesy stuff.. It always makes girls heart beat like a uncontronable speaker, he rolled his eyes and said

''I'm trying to be romantic here, don't ruin the moment'' He laughed

He sat up and my eyes didn't leave him. I just simply followed him as he used his elbow to support his weight and his other hand to push himself up and sit up.

''Astrid, I don't know if you like me back or ..''

''You k--'' I was about to say I do like you but

He placed a finger his lips, completely stopping me from my words ''Sshh, I'm trying to be romantic'' I rolled my eyes

''I don't know, if there's even a chance of you liking me or loving me. But Can we.. Can we like.. Go out and be a couple?'' He asked..

I stayed silent, weird enough I can't seem to find my voice, Hank just told me he loves me and geez, why cant I say those words back?! There was this silence between us, I was staring at him as he fidget and avert his eyes while pursing his lips. Deciding to break the silence he spoke again

''Like a real relationship, b-but I'm not forcing you or anything. I just.. If you wanted to you know, give it-give it a try cause I really do love you.''

''If there's a chance for me or a place for me in your heart even if you only like me as a friend, can-can get you to know me better? Then if you still dont like me by then, we can just forget about this moment and my stupid confession.'' How can I forget about this?

I still can't find my voice. I tried opening and closing my mouth in hopes that maybe my voice will just eventually come back but when none came out, it just got more awkward.