Chapter 21

=) I'm in very good mood today ^_^ Anyway, sorry if its a bit late but HAPPY HALOWEEN EVERYONE =)

Though I still hate myself for making that deal..

Hiccup POV

After what Johny said. I did it. I ignored her for days though it doesn't feel right, but Johny is right. When she's ready, she'll talk to me. I guess, girls doesn't like being pressured. It still hurts but at least now it's bearable. We don't talk to each other not even look at each other and Dang, it hurts.

Everyday before I sleep she's the one in my mind. Is she asleep? Did she eat already? Is she enjoying herself? I hope she's not tired.

I sighed. Well.. I never should have confessed. Then maybe were still talking and laughing and joking and playing right now. If she doesn't like me back, its okay with me. I already accepted it long ago that no girl would take me seriously. Though if Astrid did tell me that she doesnt like me, I don't know if I can take the pain but I'll be strong!

I sighed again. When is this ignoring part of our story finish? I really really want for me and Astrid to at least continue talking. I sighed.. I'm my own Author, I make what happen to my life. I guess, I just ...

Mistyped.

''So, How's my Baby Hiccy, holding up?" Johny grinned jumping on my back and putting his arm around my shoulder in a bro hug. I shrugged

''Not cool, eh?"

''Yeah, very not cool" I replied, dryly. ''It feels weird, John. I don't know.. I don't want to do this anymore. I want to talk to her--"

He shook his head and punched my arm, "Ow!" He said rubbing his knuckles, "Dang, That's a solid!'' He gritted. I raised a brow and touched my arm, if that's solid then how can Astrid still punch it so hard? Does she have iron fist?

''Don't talk to her! Let her man! You didn't do anything wrong, If she likes you back, shell talk to you. If she doesn't then forget about her!" Johny said, I think he's being protective about my feelings. I smiled, what a really good friend.

''Hey, don't smile like that, you creep!" He grinned,

"Then don't grin like that, you weirdo!" I grinned back. He's right. Ignore her! Ignore her, Hiccup!

Astrid POV

Now, Hiccup is ignoring me too. He must be angry at me.. I don't blame him though, I'm really acting like a douchébag right now. Now, I know what it feels to be ignored by the one you like.

It's just this.. Stupid situation! I don't want him to feel the pain of being cheated again. I need to stop thinking about him.. I really really need to stop..

''Ruffnut," I poked her cheeks. She grabbed the pillow beside her and covered her face, "Wakke up!"

''Go away! Whoever you are" She mumbled under the pillow. I laughed and poke her sides, I know she's a bit ticklish over there. She jumped a bit, ''Go away! I need to sleep!"

''Nope,'' I said popping the p, I poked her cheeks, "Wake up, Rachel!" I grunted, She moaned.

"Ihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyou!" She mumbled kicking his feet, I laughed. Success!