45th Letter: Today's Playlist

November 28, 2019

Dear Future Me,

Please listen to the playlist I choose today. It's really good. I hope you have a good time.

1. Never Ever X Blood Sweat & Tears X Growl X Boom Boom - GOT7 & BTS & EXO &. SEVENTEEN
- someone made a mashup of my favourite songs of my favourite bands in youtube and it's good.

2. A Thousand Miles - cover by Boyce Avenue
- this song is really one of the songs that make everyone feel better but I love this cover version by Boyce Avenue better because it makes my whole mood today really great.

3. Lights - BTS
- I swear, the vocals are so good. My ears are loving it.

4. In My Blood - Shawn Mendez (Acoustic)
- the original one is too much. This one is calmer and I love that I can feel something by listening to it.

5. Pinwheel - Seventeen
- this is one of the songs you may want to listen during an afternoon nap

6. Lover - Taylor Swift (remix featuring Shawn Mendez)
- don't get me wrong. I love the original one too. But I prefer this better because it has a man's vocals in it and songs that have man and woman's vocals combine together are always the best

7. Timeless - NCT U
- I've been telling you a lot of this one, right? Well, that's because I really love this song. I could even sing it. The whole song. I could sing it. In Korean. I hope you can still sing it wherever you are now.

8. Lean On Me - 10cm (Hotel Del Luna OST)
- You didn't forget Hotel Del Luna, right? Well, how about this song? This is our favourite.

9. Only You - iKon
- I hope you listen to this song again. The vocals are funny and unique but really fantastic.

10. Euphoria - Jeon Jungkook (BTS)
- Yeah, you already know why. This is one of our favorites

11. Another Day - Monday Kiz & Punch (Hotel Del Luna OST)
- almost all the songs of Hotel Del Luna are great. And I love this one because it's a duet and the man's vocals are so relaxing to my ears.

12. Face - Got7
- sometimes when you combine raps with vocals, it ruin the song. But not this one. Got7 is indeed one of the best.

13. All Alone - Day6
- You still remember Day6, right? Well, listen to this one while you go to sleep.

14. Now Or Never - Got7
- my favorite from their Call My Name Album. The song is so relaxing. I keep smiling the whole time I listen to it.

15. I Smile - Day6
- Yeah I know. You've heard of this a thousand times already. I hope you can sing it already. I've been practicing a lot these days.

16. 2018 K-pop Mashup - mu:pully
- you already know about this, right? I love Mashups. Especially vocal mashups of upbeat kpop songs. And this is just one of those.

17. Time With You - Kyuhyun (Super Junior)
- I'm not into Super Junior but I saw Kyuhyun on Journey To The West 7 Homecoming and discovered his super fantastic vocals through their song quiz games. So I decided to listen to his songs. Starting with this one.

18. I Am Me - Got7
- Okay. This song is deep. "I am me. A fool. But free."

19. Thanks - Seventeen
- Favourite song of seventeen. Love this one until now. I can sing it too.

20. Just Go - iKon
- iKon with their unique vocals are slaying this one. Vocal kings, indeed.

21. So Long - Paul Kim (Hotel Del Luna OST)
- another OST from Hotel Del Luna. I love this one because Woojin sung it in Idol Radio before he left Stray Kids. You should check it out as well.

22. 4 o'clock - RM and V (BTS)
- When am I going to get tired of this? Probably never. Just so you know, this is the first song that we tried so hard to sing but still couldn't even now. The vocals are easy but I can't handle the raps. Doesn't matter, though. I love listening to this song all over and over again.

23. I Don't Care - Ed Sheeran (Acoustic)
- I love this version because it's soft and there's no "oh oh oh oh oh" sounds. Don't get me wrong though. I still love the original. But I prefer the "mmmmmm" better. You know what I mean. It makes me sleep a little better.

24. Falling Like Stars - James Arthur
- found it on Spotify. It's good.

25. Tomorrow, Today - JJ Project (Got7)
- Yeah of course, this one. This special song that I really love from the bottom of my heart. 🎶🎶🎶 So tell me which way to go, tell me which way to go🎵🎵 I've been telling you this a lot already so I guess you know why.

26. Perfume - Sojung (Ladies Code, Angel's Last Mission:Love OST)
- I want to be honest. All the songs of this kdrama are exceptional that you want to listen to them over and over again. And this one is my favorite in terms of my mood today. And just so you know, in case you forgot, the singer of this song is a member of the band called Ladies Code, the band that got caught in an accident many years ago resulting to the death of its two members. And just so you know, the accident happened on the birthday of the singer of this song and she lived in regret and blamed herself for what happened. It's a tragic story indeed. That's why the song is perfect for the drama.

27. I Won't Let You Go - Got7
- best japanese song of Got7 so far. I love Mark's voice in this one. And the dance kills it as well.

So that's all for now. I really have a good day today because of these songs. I wake up feeling good and ended today's works feeling relieved. I hope that wherever you are now, whatever you're doing, everything is falling into place and you aren't worrying because you understand how you feel. Just like how I feel right now. If not, then please listen to these songs and write back to me.

Until then...

Love Always
magicshop