17th Letter: 365 Questions Part III

61. Is it more important to love or be loved?

I think both. Because being loved can make you happy and to love can also make you happy. But being loved doesn’t really exist if no one loves.

62. If it all came back around to you, would it help you or hurt you?

Does it mean all the bad things I did to someone? Well, it would hurt me of course. But I want to suffer the pain, because I deserve it. And I know it would help me eventually.

63. If you had the chance to go back in time and change one thing would you do it?

Yes. I want to change that time when I ruin myself for someone else.

64. If a doctor gave you five years to live, what would you try to accomplish?

Writing a book. I just want to spend every moment I had at home with the people I love the most and write about everything that makes my heart flutter.

65. What is the difference between falling in love and being in love?

Falling in love is where one is still denying their feelings, but being in love is where one finally accepted their feelings.

66. Who do you think stands between you and happiness?

There’s no person I could think of, yet I think about people in general. I just don’t want to be associated with people right now. They drain out all my happiness and I just feel so empty inside.

67. What is the difference between innocence and ignorance?

Innocence is not guilty, ignorance is not knowing anything.

68. What is the simplest truth you can express in words?

That humans make me feel so empty.

69. What gives your life meaning?

My family gives meaning to my life. If it isn’t because of them, I wouldn’t have wake up everyday and keep going.

70. Can there be happiness without sadness?  Pleasure without pain?  Peace without war?

No. Because in order to know what happiness is, we must know sadness first. Because how do we really know if we’re happy if we don’t get sad at all? Same with pleasure and peace.

71. What’s the one thing you’d like others to remember about you at the end of your life?

My talent in writing. I want people to remember me with all those thoughts I’ve written, and I want to remind them that I can be alive through that.

72. Is there such a thing as perfect?

No. There isn’t.

August 15, 2019

73. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?

I cannot really say that I take full control of the course of my life. So I guess it’s only 30% with me in control of what I want my life to be like. But most of the times, actually, I let my heart decides, because it’s where I’m happy the most, and for the past years, it did lead to places to where I am now and I am happy.

74. What does it mean to be human?

It means that we are made with imperfections. We stumble and fall. We have dark days and evil sides. Most people would think of those as inhumane, but no. Those are part of us. We are sunshine and darkness at the same time.