| Afterword |

What do you think about my first bl?

Hello, you wonderful people!

Thank you so much for giving my book a chance and actually finishing it. I'm so honored. I was so nervous at the beginning but the attention it received gave the insecure me confidence to write on.

When I started writing, I honestly had no idea of where I was heading and when I introduced Brody into the story, I told myself,"Bitch, wtf do you need him for?".

My brain: *Shrugs*

Lol. I was lost, I swear but I made it and you guys made me come up with something good. I love you naughty bananas and dirty potatoes!

(I hope that you have chosen a group that best suits you and joined it. I'm fucking serious, okay?).

Now, concerning the new book....

I have 3 drafts and all of them have an author's note and first chapter. After struggling to write two stories at once, I never want to do that again so I had to choose one to begin with. I thought long and hard about this and finally settled on Higan.

It's a book about college life and two young men who are quite similar in a different way

It's a book about college life and two young men who are quite similar in a different way. I guarantee that you'll love it so look forward to reading it.

If you follow me, you'll easily be notified on the publication of the author's note and first chapter which I'm planning on publishing next week Sunday on the 08th of December, 2019. I'm so excited because tomorrow is the beginning of my birthday month. Yey~

Kindly celebrate it with me on the 27th, please.

I love you all and I hope that we'll meet again in the other book of love, obstacles and smut!

UPDATE: Higan has been published and I'm excited. Shalalalala~
Kindly check it out. Add it to your library, your reading list, your groceries list, your must-do-while-still-alive list and all kinds of such shit. Lol.

Vote, comment and follow💕