| 22 |

•THEODORE•

"Charlie",I said with a chuckle,"let go. My flight is about to take off".

"I don't care",Charlie said, tightening his already deathly grip around my waist.

"You'll be late for work and Julian will be mad again",I tried to reason.

"Still not caring".

I kissed his dark curls softly. It was almost 9am and Charlie has been holding on to me like a koala on a tree branch for more than ten minutes. My bodyguards gave up trying to pull him away from me when he shot them a strong glare threatening that if they yank him one more time, he'll bite them. And not in a sexy way.

After arriving here around eight, Victoria, my bodyguards, Charlie and I made our way to my private jet. I'm supposed to be in France before twelve but Charlie doesn't look like he's letting me go anytime soon.

"Babe",I said smoothly,"I'll miss you when I go, you know that I will. I'll make sure to wrap things up so that I can come back to you".

"I know",he murmured, burying his face in my chest.

"Then?".

He looked up at me with those lovely brown eyes of his that I adored so much,"I can totally fit in your suitcase. Just let out some stuff and puncture a breathing hole or two. I'll be fine if you do that. Oh, and don't forget to feed me every now and then".

This made me laugh,"You know that I won't do that".

He gasped, looking offended,"You won't feed me? How stingy".

"Charlie",I warned though I failed to contain my laughter.

He sighed,"I know but I don't want you to leave".

I smiled, loving how spoiled he's being. I held each side of his face and kissed him,"I love you and I'll come back to you, I promise".

He stood on his toes and kissed me back,"Promise to keep your dick in your pants too".

I heard number one chuckle and shot him a glare. The large man turned to the side and faked his laugh into a cough.

My eyes went back to the beautiful man in front of me,"I will. You keep your ass in your pants too".

He shot me a seductive smirk,"And if I'm in a skirt?".

I returned the smirk and leaned in,"You're not allowed to be in a skirt in front of anyone but me",I gently tugged on his lower lip with my teeth then let go,"when I get back, we're totally fucking like that".

He let out a low moan that only I could hear and the front of my jeans felt tighter. Fuck.

"I'll be looking forward to that",he said and kissed me again, this kiss deeper than the first,"I love you".

I smiled at him as I felt my heart warm up,"I love you too".

Charlie finally let me go and I made my into the jet. I looked at my adorable boyfriend through the window and waved at him. He waved back and went to the car.

I smiled to myself, thinking of how lucky I was to have him.

We finally arrived in Paris a little after twelve. We were picked up from the airport by one of my father's drivers and were taken to our family home. When we arrived there, other workers came and took our stuff to our rooms.

My mom rushed towards me,"Ted",she said with a bright smile as she pulled me into a hug,"mummy missed you so much".

"I missed you too",I said, smiling down at her.

She looked at the basket of pastries in my hands and her smile widened,"Are those for us?".

"Yes, it's from someone who's important to me".

"Is that so? Then I'm glad",she got the basket and turned as she went into the house,"let's have these treats for dessert",she happily sing-songed.

This was a family lunch concerning only close relatives but it was already noisy. Having a family as loud as mine was always a pain when studying during highschool but they were good people.

"Are you going to stand there all day or should I push you inside?",my brother asked as he put some long blonde strands behind his ear.

I laughed,"I'm coming in",I said as I got into the house too.

Blake walked towards me and looked at my bodyguards,"Are you guys still babysitting my big brother? We're home so security is at its safest. Please go and have fun".

They both gave him small smiles and left my side.

"Vicky",he said through gritted teeth.

"I'd say the same about you, Blake",Victoria retorted angrily.

I laughed at their supposed "bad blood". Lord knows why they don't like each other but they just never got along.

"Stop being childish, you two",I warned and looked at Victoria,"go and have fun as well".

She nodded, shot Blake one last glare and left.

"You're late",he said, folding his arms.

"Someone was holding me back".

He smiled,"A lover?".

"No".

"Don't lie to me. You said someone not something".

"You're still perspective. Let's go to the table and join the others".

He nodded and we went to the dining area. I greeted everyone and sat down as we all talked about various topics. The food came and we still continued talking and laughing amongst each other.

My uncle suddenly stood up and gently hit the tip of his glass with a spoon. The table quietened and he announced,"My daughter is finally getting married next year on valentines Day. We are still making preparations and you are all invited".

Everyone clapped and gave out their best wishes.

"Oh no, we're getting left behind",my mother said then looked at me,"have you found someone yet?".

I gulped and stood up as everyone stared at me,"Yes. I'm currently dating someone and I love this person a lot. I feel like being with this person is just right, you know?",I said and everybody burst into cheers and congratulations. All except my bodyguards and Victoria, who knew where this was going.

"What's her name, dear?",My mother asked excitedly.

I let out a breath I was holding in and said,"The person I'm in love with is a man".

The table became ghostly silent and my mother looked horrified.

~

Dun dun duuuuuun!
Oh my God, whose feeling the tension?

I'm having a great time and I hope that you are too😚

Vote, comment and follow💕