| 18 |

This chapter contains strong sexual content.

•THEODORE•

I sat up and rubbed my eyes as a yawn escaped me. I immediately looked to my side and noticed that Charlie wasn't next to me. He never woke up earlier than me so I wondered what the occasion was.

Getting out of bed, I went into the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush. I squeezed out a moderate amount of toothpaste on the bristles and began to brush my teeth.

After I was done with my usual morning routine, I headed for the kitchen. The closer I got to the kitchen, the louder the clanging noises of utensils and plates got.

The cleaning lady wasn't supposed to come today and if she did come, she's never this noisy.

I walked passed the door and noticed Charlie standing in front of the stove, continuously muttering to himself. He was only in his pajama trousers, just like me.

I quietly approached him and looked over his shoulder. He held a pan and inside were scrambled eggs.

"Making breakfast?",I asked.

He flinched and turned around,"For fuck's sake, are you a ghost?".

I chuckled and looked at the pan again,"What's this? Exorcism?".

He rolled his eyes,"Haha, very funny",he sarcastically said,"I just thought of making us breakfast while number one and two aren't around".

"Is that why you woke up so early?".

He bit his lower lip,"Yeah".

I smiled wide. Feeling really happy that he went out of his way to make breakfast for us despite not being good with mornings.

He tilted his head to the side, a cute confused look on his face,"What?".

I kissed him,"You keep getting more and more adorable".

He pushed me away gently,"Yeah whatever",he said, sounding annoyed but his blush gave him away.

"I can't wait to eat",I said, rubbing my hands together.

"Counter or table?",he asked after we arranged our plates of toast, mini waffles, chipolatas and scrambled eggs.

"Counter",I said and Charlie nodded and put our plates on the counter.

"Oh",he said, turning around as he walked to the table,"I forgot the table mats",he sing-songed.

I chuckled and followed him. When he held the table mat, I held his hips and pulled him to me.

He laughed,"What the fuck are you doing?".

I kissed his neck,"Having a nice morning with my adorable boyfriend".

He smirked and grinded his ass against me. I rose a brow and rubbed myself against him playfully. We repeated this revenge game which eventually led to both of us getting hard and seriously rubbing against each other for satisfactory friction.

My hands wandered to his waistline and Charlie shimmied out of his trousers. He wasn't wearing anything underneath and I looked up to give thanks to the man in the clouds.

"Keep your hands on the table and bend over",I instructed, letting my left hand caress his ass.

Charlie did as he was told and I took off my trousers and underwear. I spread his cheeks, my eyes on his cute pink hole. I licked two of my fingers then gently pushed them inside him. He whimpered, giving his ass a little wiggle as I tried to loosen him up as soon as possible.

Not long after, I pulled out my fingers and my dick twitched in anticipation as I rubbed my tip on his opening. I thrust in slowly and Charlie let out a loud moan as his insides tightened around me. After a while of holding still, I held his hips and began to move. He gasped and moaned as he tried to meet my thrusts. I leaned down and peppered kisses on his neck and shoulders.

Charlie reached back and held the wrist of my right hand.

"Something wrong?",I asked.

He looked over his shoulder at me, his eyes glazed over with desire,"Come inside",he said in between pants,"I want your semen deep inside".

I bit the inside of my cheek and shuddered. Shit, I almost lost it.

"How can I refuse if you ask like that?",I chuckled,"don't blame me if you get pregnant".

He laughed at my joke,"Asshole".

I brought my right hand to his front and began to stroke him as I quickened my pace.

The doorbell rang and Charlie looked at the door.

"Let's ignore it",I said, knowing that he would ask about it.

He responded with a moan as I rubbed his tip with my thumb,"Oh fuck",he hissed through gritted teeth and came on the tabletop.

The door suddenly opened and Victoria stepped in. I noticed her eyes widen a fraction when she saw us but the look left as soon as it came.

"Sorry to disturb, sir. You weren't answering the door so I let myself in",she said, taking a seat right across Charlie.

I looked at him and noticed that his ears and cheeks burned up in embarrassment. I, on the other hand, continued with my movements.

"What is it?",I asked.

"You have an important gathering in Paris next week. I came to deliver the documents",she responded, her eyes on Charlie.

I chuckled to myself. For a lesbian, Victoria looks like she's really enjoying the show.

I buried myself all the way inside and came. I felt Charlie shudder under my fingers and he bit his lip to hold back a moan. I slowed down my movements as I rode out my orgasm, giving Charlie's ass a squeeze as he milked every thick drop of me.

"How many days?",I asked her.

"Two weeks max".

I looked down at where me and Charlie's bodies joined as I slowly pulled out,"Why is it so long?".

"I'm not sure but your father arranged it".

"We'll talk later",I said, kissing Charlie's upper back and looked at Victoria,"enjoying the show?".

She laughed and stood up,"Yes. I'll see you later",and she left.

Charlie turned to face me,"Why didn't you stop when she came in?".

I laughed,"You tightened around me so deliciously that I just couldn't resist".

"I'm going to clean myself up".

"I'll help".

He shot me a glare,"Don't you dare follow me",and he stormed off.

I huffed and pulled on my trousers. I grabbed a chipolata and threw it in my mouth as I followed him into the bathroom.

~

Oh what a smutty chapter this one was. Anyway, I hope that you're looking forward to the next chapter. It's gonna be just as amazing.

Vote, comment and follow💕