| 28 |

This chapter contains strong sexual content.

•CHARLIE•

Blake is actually a pretty fun person. Even though I was mean to her earlier, she didn't mention it and just moved on.

Apparently, she changed her gender when she was nineteen and she explained a few things she experienced while at it. She works at another branch of B&C and is planning to get a goat. Why that is.... I was afraid to ask.

"And then they'd start yelling at each other out of the blue",she said with a little laugh,"my family are like chimpanzees that have no free time".

That made me laugh. All chimpanzees have free time, duh.

"Okay",Theodore said as he slung his arm over my shoulder,"I guess it's time for us to all retire to bed now".

I smiled at him apologetically. I bet he felt lonely because Blake and I went on and on with endless conversation.

Blake pouted,"You're just too excited about tonight cause you haven't seen each other in a while".

"That's not i-", I began but Ted cut me off.

"That's exactly it",he said,"if I don't stop you then you two will talk well into the night".

"God, I get it",she stood up and looked around,"so.... About that couch".

I blushed lightly in embarrassment,"I was just kidding. There are guest bedrooms downstairs".

"Ah",she looked at Ted,"you really planned this out well, huh?".

Ted chuckled at whatever the inside joke was and shooed Blake away. When she was gone, he kissed my cheek.

"You keep staring at my brother",he complained.

"Sister",I corrected," and I'm just surprised because she's the first trans person I've ever met and I was wondering how she's so beautiful".

"But I'm your boyfriend so look at me".

I chuckled,"I see you a lot so today's not anything special".

He frowned and grabbed me, hoisting me into his arms bridal style as he went into the bedroom. When we reached there, he gently put me to the bed and folded his arms across his chest.

"I was kidding",I said, sitting up. Theodore being sulky was really a sight to see,"take a seat, I've got a surprise for you".

He dropped his arms and rose a quizzical brow at me,"What is it?",he asked.

I stood up and made jazz hands,"A surprise".

I laughed at the confused look on his face and made my way into the bathroom. I looked at the fancy bag on top of the counter and slipped out of my clothes. I pulled out the items Lynn helped me pick out and put them on.

Five minutes later, I opened the bathroom door and peeked out. I looked at Ted, who still sat on the same spot obediently, and laughed.

"Are you ready, babe?",I asked.

He leaned back slightly,"I'm honestly not sure".

I stepped out and put my hands on my hips,"Ta da!",I exclaimed confidently though I could feel my cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

Ted's jaw dropped slightly and he stared at me with wide eyes. Soon, his surprise faded and out surfaced an impish grin,"You actually did it".

"You don't like it?",I asked as I twirled in the short, black and slightly flared skirt. It rose up my hips as I twirled and I hoped that he caught a glimpse of the black panties underneath that barely covered much.

I honestly don't know why women wear these things and wearing it now, I'm not sure how they can have a normal day moving around in such.

At the end of my twirl, I noticed that Ted's eyes were focused below my waist and that made me smile.

"This is the gayest I've ever been so don't even try to be half bad tonight",I said and walked to him, stopping when he held my waist.

"Have I ever disappointed you?",he mumbled and pulled down the flimsy underwear.

I stepped out of it and bent down, pressing a soft kiss on his lips,"Do you seriously want me to answer that?".

He stared at me for a while, in contemplation, before pulling me down onto to the bed with him. I held his shoulders and we connected our lips in a passionate kiss. Ted's rough hands caressed and rubbed against my skin sensually, causing me to shudder.

He turned, getting on top of me and sat up. He began to unbutton his shirt and I worked on his belt. I cursed at my trembling hands cause they weren't being serious about taking the fucking belt off.

Ted chuckled and helped me out.

"You just had to choose today of all days to wear a belt",I grumbled as I watched him take off the remaining pieces of clothing.

"Well, I was pretty busy in the morning",he said as he slid on a condom.

I leaned back onto the soft mattress and held my dick as I stroked myself,"Hurry up",I said, getting impatient.

"The lub-",he began but I cut him off.

"I already prepared myself when I took a shower",I dipped two fingers inside myself and let out a seductive moan,"see?",I pressed, sliding my now slick fingers out.

Ted bit his lip and towered over me again,"You really know how to rile me up, huh?".

"Isn't it sexier when we're riled up?".

He positioned himself at my entrance and slid in. I moaned loudly at the delicious stretch and my hips bucked upwards, taking in more of his hard length.

Our lips met again in another passionate kiss and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I bit my lower lip as he kissed down my neck, his thrusts getting harder. This position made him hit my prostate easier and the stimulation was driving me insane.

I reached in between us and began to stroke myself. Ted's hands travelled down to my hips and I came at the sharp thrust he suddenly took, my cum coating my stomach.

Our breaths were heavy and due to the separation, or maybe just us being sex deprived maniacs, we were both greedy for more.

"I love you, Charlie",Ted whispered in my ear, his voice raspy.

I tried to reply to him through my moans but seeing how badly that was failing, I pressed my lips against his, giving it my all as I tried to put my feelings into this kiss.

Of course I love him too and that goes without question.

~

I was about to write down some moans but I felt so embarrassed so I didn't. Lol.

Yey for the early update! I'm so proud of me *pat pat*.

Vote, comment and follow💕