One more chapter

THE ULTIMATE BATTLE.

As the war progressed, it got worse. The CABAL showed up, and they killed Captain America. They turned the Hulk back into Bruce Banner, and killed him. Miles got crushed by a building, he's still fighting with us though. Jas is in the hospital. Arin is fighting against Harry, and Blu and Redd are on Venom and Mysterio. The lizard died three days ago, along with the Rhino. But with the Cabal, it kept us going. Redd skull lifted me up.

"I vill show you de world. It is not vas it seems like Parker."

"You will not win."

"Neither vill you."

"Bad guys don't win."

"We may not win battles, but you don't win at life."

"What ever! Let's fight!"

"It's today. Vas you vill see it vill shock you." Loki entered the party. Right at the beginning, he killed Thor. He summoned his hammer.

"How are you able to do that brother?" Thor asks.

"This is how." Loki said while throwing the hammer at Thor. It went straight throw his body. I was shaken. They killed the avengers. Hawkeye and Black Widow were the first ones to go. I felt empty inside. Everyone died. My whole team sat in shock. "This is MY PLANET!" Loki shouted. Statues of Loki popped up all around.

"We won." Venom hissed. Mysterio nodded his big bowl head. Loki lifted me high in the air.

"Should we show him?" Loki asks.

"JA. VE SHOULD!" Skull yelled.

"Goodbye spider. The world will shock you. Don't come back." Loki said letting me fall. I saw the light, it was very dim. It was fluorescent, and flickering. Then I realized, I didn't die. I was not dead. My eyes were shut. I winced a little from the pain scattered across my body. I heard whispers and murmurs. When I opened my eyes, I saw two blurred figures. Was it? No it couldn't be. Yes it was-!

🌟A/N: Heyyy I just had to put that there. So.......... I'm to lazy to do anything......... There is NOT GOING TO BE A SEQUEL!!!!! sorry I lied...... So............. Because I am lazy, the next part is the ending, and the prologue. YOU WILL HATE ME FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!! I know you will! Please forgive me. IT HAS NEVER BEEN USED BEFORE AND IS 100% MY IDEA!!!!!! So I luv ya and pleaseeeee do not hate. 😁