I almost got revealed

Flash came and threw some punches, but I was feeling really risky, fought back, and hurt him, real bad. After that, I started to sprint from the crime scene Gwen kept shouting "Peter!" I got scared that people would put two and two together and find out my secret, I feel, I can tell Gwen though.

I've known her forever and she cares about me. She's been hanging out with me for a few weeks now, and she's really pretty. I want her to be my girlfriend but I don't know how to ask. I've never asked anyone. No one ever asked me. How would I know how to.

"Gwen! Over here!" I shout over to her sitting on my roof. I jump down, so we could actually talk. Unlike me, Gwen cannot climb up walls like a spider.

"Peter! You, you really scared me!" Gwen screamed at me when she finally found me.

"I'm sorry, I, I didn't want to be picked on anymore, I put up a fight, I'm usually okay with it but this time you were there, so I felt, kinda okay." I said to her.

"It's okay, I understand. I really do. We all make mistakes."

"Yea" I looked down. I didn't even bother to look up.

"You weren't in biology, or social studies." She said disappointedly. "You really freaked me out!"

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to be expelled, so I left school so Flash couldn't have said I was there." I said still looking down. "You're really pretty and I didn't really want you, sticking up for me. I usually just take it."

"But that's not what you should do." She said looking in my eyes. Piercing my soul.

"Gwen I want to tell you something. Something really important."

"What is it?"

"I'm not sure how to ask, but do you wanna be my.... Girlfriend?" Don't ask me how I managed to squeak that out.

"Peter," she looked so hard into my eyes. "Yes, of course." I hugged her so tight, that she squealed, "alright muscles." I really do think, and feel I should tell her my secret.

"You've made me so happy today Gwen!" I shout as wrap my hands around her. I will tell her. She just can brighten any day. I hug her gentle but still show affection, I really think I love her. XD