Gwen Stacy or Mj

"Varmint? What's a varmint?" Miles asks looking up at me. He may be Spiderman, but he is not tall. He's like 5' 6". But to me he's short. Especially for a 13-year-old.

"You are an eighth-grader, and you do not know what varmint means." I rolled my eyes.

"Well look, you were not Alber Einstein."

"I didn't get valedictorian first because I am Spiderman, and second because I was literally like 0.05 points away from Gwen. So I do not want to hear it." I said punching him in the shoulder. Then sadness flew over me. I was joking around with Gwen's name like it meant nothing. I let out a huge sigh.

"Brah, what is it?" Miles said, jokingly.

"UGGGHHHHH!!! I totally forgot about Gwen!"

"You're dead girlfriend?" After he said that, anger flushed through me faster than lightning. I pinned him down to the ground. "Woah, bro calm down. That's not what I meant at all." he said trying to calm me down. It wasn't working. I was stuck the floor on the floor pinning him down. I couldn't move a muscle, it's like something took control of me. Not the symbiote, but something more powerful. I finally gained control once more.

"What happened." I said trying to regain reality once again. I felt light headed.

"You freaked out on me over... Over... Gwen." He said sadly. My heart ached to hear her name, begging once again to see the love of my life. People called us Gweter, and stuff like that, because our love was so strong. I missed her, oh so much. But now there was Mary Jane, and I liked her, almost as much as... Gwen.

"I'm, I'm sorry Miles, sometimes I just lose control of myself. Just thought of Gwen makes me lose control, I loved her." Miles smile to show his best support over me.

"You have Mary Jane now, you don't need to be sad anymore." He said patting me on the back.

🌟 A/N: I will create more later, I don't think I'll be writing for a a while so I just publish this right now, goodbye.