REAL CHAPTER 4 MY PEEPS

I look at a picture of me and Gwen. It seems ancient. But so recent at the same time. I truly missed her. But I have to move on. Half of me wants to stay here with Gwen, but another half of me wants to move on with Mary Jane. But another completely other side of me wants me just to forget girls, and to hang out with the guys, which there were none. Now what's going to happen? Girls are so confusing. I just met Mary Jane, should I stay with her? She was a smoking hot red head, with a really pretty smile, but I loved Gwen. I need to choose.

"Bruh! The battles gonna begin. Electro, Lizard, Gobby."

"GOBLIN!" I shout awaking from my thoughts.

"Yea."

"He's alive!!!"

"Yes. Wait. You didn't know that!"

"we need to go." I said jumping towards the window. I honestly didn't know he was alive, I thought I killed him. But I did kill him. How is this happening. I killed him and now he was alive. I honestly did feel bad for killing him. Venom was in me. I was just, going through things. I was still crazy. I'm cured now, at least I think.

"Petey!" Miles shouts, clapping his hands in front of my face.

"Whaaaattttah!" I exaggerate.

"We need Redd and Blu."

"Bluh, bluh, bluh bluh bluh bluh bluh bluh bluh!" Im to lazy.

"Come on Peter."

Red and Blu separate into two, along with me. "And then there were four." Me Blu and Redd said simultaneously.

"THIS IS SO COOL!" Miles said jumping up-and-down. "we should get Arin." He smiled.

"ARIN! That traitor! He'd never join our side. Not ever. Nope! A whole lot of doubt on him!"

"but we could use him, we could be the spider avengers!" He clapped his hands together.

"We'd need a female." Redd chimed in.

"And a leader!" Blu added.

"hey! It should be me! I'm the original Spidey!" I said pointing to myself.

"Whose the female gonna be?" Miles asked.

"Maybe me." A soft beautiful voice said coming from the window. She was wearing a Spiderman costume, but female-a-fied. "Names JaSpidermine. How can I help?"

"How can we trust you?" Miles said walking close to her.

"But you trust that psycho path Arin? Please, I can do this." She said whipping her hair in our direction. "How will we get Arin and our side?" She said slamming her fist on the table.

"We could tell him we would give him back his powers." All five of us said at the same time. "Woah, we're good."

"Yeah let's do this!" I shout. "Spidey avengers on three!"

"1-2-3! SPIDEY AVENGERS!" We all shout. Now to get Arin.