Ummm.....

When we arrive at the zoo, I felt, like magic. I hadn't been here in forever. The thing I was mostly attracted to was the spiders. They were big and cool. Pepper and Tony waited by the entrance, they hated spiders. They didn't say it, they thought it. Wherever I go, I hear people's thoughts and emotions. My powers have been backfiring, a lot. Tony calls it power puberty. I flinch at the word. I was still kinda scrony and skinny. So I'm a lot stronger than I look. If I touch something, it breaks. If I look at it, shocks fly from my fingers. Oh, so I'm guessing that's shocky fingers. When I touch metal, I have electricity flow through my body. We got to see every animal in the zoo. I even made a friend. His name is Jake. He's one year older than me. He told me about his brother and stuff. Then Tony signaled me it was time to go.

"I've gotta go." I say looking at my feet.

"It's okay my brother Flash-" that's all I heard him say before he ran off. Flash, Flash Thompson! He tortured me in middle school. I grew four inches. I was now 15. I remember everything. I knew Gwen, but we weren't close. I had my powers. But I kept letting Flash pick on me. My uncle was still alive, so was Mae. I remembered some battles, and this suit was squeezing me to death. Tony ran over to me. He grabbed me and yanked me over to the bathroom.

"Stay right here. I'm going to go to the car and get your old suit." He said closing me in the bathroom. I shrunk back to seven, then eleven, then fifteen. I can now change my size, and age. Tony brought in my elastic, spandex suit. So it can fit me at any size. I showed Tony. Now I can go under cover on certain missions. I don't know why. But I still don't remember Gwen. Tony said it would be for the best. I mean I remember her, but I don't remember the relationship we had. I'm a little upset about it. But I'm still okay. Woah, I actually had a hot girl as a girlfriend. We left to go back to the tower. When I saw, him. The robber who had killed my uncle. He was running away from subway. He had his hair flowing through the wind. My senses allowed me to zoom in to the scene. I could see the tattoo. I freaked out. Tony pulled the car over. I jumped out the window and grabbed him. I slapped him a pretty good few times. I had tears in my eyes. I ripped my mask off, and with all the strength I had in me, I slapped him. I threw him up against the wall and webbed him stuck to it. I waited til he gained consciousness.

"How dare you!?!?" I shout as loud as I possibly could in his face. "If it's not bad enough you are wanted by me, the NYPD, and MY ENTIRE FAMILY!!!! But you still do this! As if killing him wasn't bad enough!" I fell to the ground falling entirely. Pepper and Tony were right behind me. I had a HUGE break down. I couldn't help it. Then I remembered EVERYTHING else. "YOU IDIOT!!! You're a MURDERER! You ruined, EVERYTHING!!!" I said crying. It took 14 police officers, one Tony Stark, and a hulk, to hold me back. "GET OFF OF ME!!!" I scream. I wanted this guy dead. He hurt me so badly. People were staring. Then I realized what I was doing. I calmed down. "I'm sorry.'' I whisper to the people holding me back. "And hey sicko, just remember what you did." I say walking away from him. The police officers asked if I wanted to press chargers. "YES!!!" I shout at the guy. Tony nudges me. "Yes, I mean yes." Tony nudges me again. This time starring into my eyes. "No. BUT I DO WANT HIM ARRESTED!!!" Tony palms his face.

"Okay then." The officer said walking away wide eyed. I go back home and look on my Computer. The daily bugle had a clip of me harassing that guy. Me screaming and yelling at him, then he talked on about how I use to work for him and selling him photos and how he would've never guessed. Then he talks about how he wanted an interview of me from Shuana Parks. Maybe that's a good idea.....