CONTEST!!!

My home slices! It's the holiday season, and no one seems to be excepting it. So I'm holding the first ever JaSpider Holiday Decoration Contest! To enter is simple! Decorate your current profile picture with holiday joy! Slap on a Santa hat! Kwanza! Hanukah! Christmas! If your neutral to all of those, do New Years! I cannot wait to see holiday joy!

Rules:

Don't be rude to other religions and/or holidays

Tag two friends who you think would have fun with this

No inappropriate profile pictures, if you wish to change yours, have fun! And if you can, also change the background image!

And positive attitudes! Tis the season to be Jolly!

All submissions due by December 27th so I can view them all!

First place: Follow, Spam of votes, books in reading list, shout outs and advertisement, and a team up! <--- IDC what, I'll do it

Second place: Follow, still tons votes, books in reading list,shout out and advertisements

Third place: Follow, more votes, shout out and advertisements

Participation: I'll still love you, and your profile pictures, but only 3 can win for each section 😘 you tried your best.

SECTION I
Comedy! Fun and giggles about the holiday! Irony! Sarcasm! IDC just make it funny!

SECTION II
Sincerity. Make it hit the heart at home and spread the holiday joy.

SECTION III
Most creative! Show off your artistic genius and baffle others with its beauty.

SECTION IV
What the holidays mean to you. What's it all about?

SECTION V
Theme/Fandom! For instance: Whooville! Marvel! Supernatural! DC! Music!
Just make it somehow related to the holidays!

Winners will be announced on January 1st 2016! Keep an eye out! Good luck and have fun!

People who might be interested:
fandomz_land
WaveSnitch5449
Tony_Loki
mwhitmore
TheUniqueSnowflake
bedazzledspidergirl
Headpool15
Shut-Up-Stark
spideypoolandstony

Can't wait!