Chapter 19 - Wedding Plan Suprises

Chapter 19

Kelsey's pov

It been a few months since James and Louis were born and we had been planning the wedding with help from the girls I've already decided I want Tasha, Nareesha and Michelle as bridesmaids Rachael as flower girl James and Louis as ushers. And it's going to be a Christmas wedding. I can't believe I'm getting married.

During the past months Chloe has gone to Jail for life 40 year minimum. Life couldn't be more happier just the I crashed into someone and fell to the floor I looked up and saw.... "Meagan?!" My jaw dropped as I stood up dusting my self off "oh it's you what are you doing here?" She asked "meeting up with the girls looking bridesmaid dresses" I reply "oh" was all she said "yeah your plans didn't work" I smirk "we'll I'm off wedding to plan and all" I Swan pass her heading to the dress where I'll be meeting the girls.

In the dress shop all the girls are waiting "hey they all chirp" "hey. So all the girls are gonna try on all the outfit the see if anything needs changing" I tell them one by one the all get changed. I've decided on red sweetheart dress that that comes to the nee cap and has a strap going across the dress. A white furry shaw to cover up the arms and dark green sparkly heels. Three couloirs work well together

"Kels don't you think ya know freeze" Tasha complains "nope I thought Tom told you it's in a hotel" I told her "oh okay" she shrugs a phone goes off and Tasha answers it.

Tasha's pov

"Hey baby what's up" I ask while going to stand in front of the mirror "Tash you need to come home there's something you gotta see" he croaks my face drops "are the children okay are you okay Nath tell me what's wrong" I blurt out "we're all fine but I really don't wanna tell you over the phone" he replies "Nathan you're getting me all worked up" I rant. I take a deep breath and sigh "okay on my way." I end the call "I'm so sorry but I have to go see you for the kids fitting" I go and change then leave.

I rush I the house "okay I'm back what's so important that you make me come out of a dress fitting and gave me a heart attack" I sigh. Nathan sits on the sofa holding piece of paper stating into space.

"Nathan!" I shout his head snaps towards me he hands me the paper

Visiting order

Mr Nathan Sykes and Mrs Natasha Sykes.

Prisoner 3/790034 also known as Miss Chloe Ford request you on 07/08/2013 to visit.

I dropped the paper "Max got one too"