Chapter 17 - A Shopping Trip to Remember

Chapter 17

Jay's pov

"Jorgia you ready to go!" I yell all of us are going to the mall today Jorgie took Tash's advice and were gonna be seen in public more often starting today "coming" she pounds downstairs in a yellow summer dress and wedges with her hair down. Beautiful as ever "you look beautiful" I tell her. She turns away and blushes. I take her out to the car and open the door for her.

Jorgia's pov

I sit in Jays car on the way too the mall listening to the radio and checking twitter.

@JorgiaJayTW: going shopping with the following @Sykes'Wifey4Lifey @KelseyBelle @Nare_esha @Maxthewanted @tomthewanted @Jaythewanted @nathanthewanted @sivathewanted plus little Rachael,James,Louis and Nathan #bigtrip

I then looked through the others

@Sykes'Wifey4Lifey: huge mini school trip with little and big kids *cough* @Tomthewanted *cough*

That made me laugh a full argument between them two

@Tomthewanted: am not a big kid @Sykes'Wifey4Lifey why say such hurtful things I will get you back

I crack out laughing "what's so funny" Jay asks once I calm down I read out the full tweet war between the two he laughs as well.

Jays pov

We pull into the car park I see everyone waiting Tom and Tasha are play fighting while the others are chatting "hey guys" we say "we get a chores of heys and hi's "Parker admit it you lost" Tash says coming back out of breath joining the others taking the twins buggy "no chance I won fair and square" he retorts Tash scoffs and waves to us.

In the shopping centre we all travel in a big group "oh my god it's the wanted" someone yells the girls rush off with the babies while they leave us

Tasha's pov

We just got away from the fans all us girls with a buggy as much as I love the fans we have four babies with us who don't know what's going on. We stopped outside a cafe and waited we text the boys where we were so they could come. "What's Wrong Tash" Nareesha asked I sighed and took a sip of hot chocolate "I love the fans I really do but that was out of order I get its the wanted but seriously they came charging at us when there was FOUR babies around. Yes we reacted quickly but let's just think four one minute that not all of you were here to help. I have two newborn twins and a toddler as well as little Nathan the boys can't do anything it was fine when it was just Rachael but now I have to think about James and Louis. Max had to think about Nathan something needs to be done" I stressed. Just then the lads arrived "Nath will you take me and the kids home please" I asked getting up not waiting for an answer.

I reached the car pushing a double buggy and a single one and waited for Nathan he wasn't far behind me but I was in tears I was frightened not for me but for my kids it may sound stupid but those fans didn't give us a second look all they saw was the lads.