Chapter 14 - Little Nathan

Tasha’s pov

Okay so on the advice of the doctor i should really be bed  bound. BUT me being me i ain’t  going to be a good girl I’ll take it easy I swear but I am NOT going to get bed sores. So i’ve changed bed bound to house bound i have a swimming pool and a back garden so I’m pretty much set.

I was relaxing in the pool when I heard my phone go off it was a text from Nathan

From- Hubby xxxxx    To- Wifey

Hey Baby I hope you are relaxing but just to say within the next fifteen minutes I found you will be on radio 1 lv you xxx

From- Wifey To- Hubby

Gonna listen omg can’t wait gonna go get Rachael lv u 2

I got out of the pools and went to get changed, and then I went into the nursery which has now been redecorated for the twins and Rachael. I got down stairs and switched to Radio one “I.FOUND.YOU radio 1” Chris Moyles said bring on the song I shuffled a bit not wanting to do anything drastic “oh does my Rachii like it” I coo as she bounces up and down in her high chair it comes to Nathan’s solo ‘I said people we’re all looking for some love tonight’ wow my hubby has got one hell of a voice I’m falling for him all over again.

From Wifey     To Hubby

Oh. My. God you and the guys are amazing I sense another hit heading your way xxxx

From- Hubby To-Wifey

Thanks bbe lv you lots Max says he’s gonna ring you about something xxx

Just then I got a call from Max I answered it “Hey Maxi love the new hit” I complemented “thanks can I ask you a favour you can say no if you want” he asked “okay ask away but just to let you know you’re getting me nervous which in my condition isn’t a good thing” I warn he chuckled “I was supposed to pick you little Nathan after the trial yesterday but obviously things didn’t go as planned so I was wondering if he could be dropped off by you and I come and pick him up I already have the basics back at the flat and Nathan’s old room is gonna be changed into a nursery. I would pick him up myself but I’m tied up at work and the other girls are busy” he explained I sighed “okay but just this once I can’t be the fall back I have my own to take care of” I told him “thanks Tasha I promise I will have it all sorted out so you won’t have to do this again. Thank you, you’re a life saver I’ll call them now and give them the address” he cuts off the line I turn to Rachael who is trying to eat her fist “Oh Rachii-boo what I’m I gonna do about your uncles” I sigh.

DING DONG

The bell went I dragged myself up and waddled to the door god I don’t think I can go through another two months like this the doorbell rings again “okay keep you knickers on” I yell I finally open the door to see Meagan standing there holding a baby “Meagan what the hell are you doing here?” I spit not the person I need to see anytime soon “whatever Tasha can I come in this is little Nathan” I retorts I step aside and let her in “care to explain” I said. She sighs and sits down little Nathan in a car seat “I got a job a care worker and Nathan is one of my new cases well not anymore seen as he’s now in Max’s care” she tells me “look when I found out Max was the father of this little one I was just surprised as you are but I only found out a couple of hours ago” she says “last time I heard about you my Tom-Tom came to his senses and booted you conniving butt out which I might add I’m sad I missed the show” I smirk.

“look right now I just want to get theses papers signed and get out of here but I need max to sign them so either we put up with each other until he comes or I go to his later” she explains I huff

Max’s pov

I get out of Nathan’s car and make my way to the door with him, he opens the door and we go in “honey I’m home and Max is here” Nath shouts “Max get your annoying arse in her NOW” she retorts I give Nath a ‘huh’ look and he shrugs his shoulders. We enter the living room and see Meagan sitting there “erm what’s going on” I question “Meagan here is Little Nathan’s social worker and need you to sign so shit so she can piss off so hurry the fuck up. Nath a little help please” she hold out her hand Nathan takes it hauling her up. “Little Nay is upstairs in Rachael’s mosses basket I’m off to bed” she tells us waddling off.

“Oaky so I need you to sign here and here” she points on the paper work I sign and flips it over. After 10 minutes of signing she leaves “okay well I’ll go get your son” Nath says leaving me alone. Wow single dad how the hell I’m I going to cope I mean if I wasn’t in a boy band I would probably manage but I am so god knows. A few minutes later he came back down and handed me Little Nathan “he looks like you which in this case is a good thing” he smiled “thanks Nath and tell Tasha I’m sorry she had to endure Meagan” I looked down at my son.

She nods and I leave for home.