Chapter 1 - Returning

Hey everyone here is the last instalment of Tasha and Nathan and its all coming from my iPod anyway heres chapter 1

Nathan's pov

"nay-nay come on I have a daughter and a brother to smother with big hugs" Tash whined we just got back from three how can I put this. Horny uninterrupted sexy weeks in Greece and trust me just because my swimmers worked again it didn't stop her let me tell you the most seductive woman hasn't got anything on my wife. Oh I love calling her that MY WIFE "coming wifey!" I told her she giggled I pecked her on the lips before making our way to the meeting area. "nay-nay do you wanna make a bet?" she grinned oh this can't be good ever since the wedding she became the most playful 18 year old my Tasha is still here but with extras "depend what would it be?" this should be good "okay I bet you a months night feeding and £10 I can get Tom to carry me to the car" she chirped. Oh come too easy "deal" he wouldn't do that she's not little anymore thanks to me.

We saw everyone waiting for us luckily the management gave false info on when and where we would arrive so it was quiet "TOM-TOM!!!!!" she yells running up I go for the other lads "where's Rachael?" I ask seeing no one was holding my bundle of joy "Kelsey has her just incase the plan didn't work and we were mobbed" Siva informs. Tasha gets passed around before being handed back to Tom he walks off first with Tasha in his arms OH HELL NO I LOST she gives me a mischievous smirk as I follow behind.

We got back home half an hour later Tash was asleep in my shoulder I picked her up and carried her across the threshold in the living room Kels was watching Rach playing with her baby gym I have her a quick smile before taking Tashii upstairs and putting her in bed.walking back downstairs everyone's chillin I pick Rach up "hey baby girl I've missed you" I kissed on the cheeks taking a seat next to Jay.

Tasha's pov 

I woke up to the sound of laughter coming from downstairs ugh jet lag sucks I got up and rush straight to the bathroom throwing up great my morning sickness is out of wack that or the navy hate airplane food. I brushed my teeth and changed trudging downstairs I wanted one thing "where's my daughter?" I ask walking into the living room they all look at me "sorry hello I've missed you please can I have my daughter me and the new little one have missed her like hell when I wasn't ..." I was cut off by Nath covering my mouth "just remember we have a four month old in the room" he says I smile and nod I walk and sit next to Jay who passes me Rachii she giggles and gurgles at me "so how was the honey moon?" Max asks I look at Nath and smile "mostly explicit but the best time if my life" I reply cradling my daughter lots of 'ooohhh' filled up the room "the press have already caught on your pregnant again with a lovely beach photo of you both" Siva piped up handing me a magazine it was a photo of me and Nath on one of the days we could be arsed on getting of bed which only lasted a few days we saw a lot in that time but my hormones got in the way it basically said we didn't waist time after Rachael which was wrong even though drink was the cause of our forgetfulness it was another accident which I wouldn't change for the world it would of happened at some point just sooner rather than later.

Everyone left and Rachael was asleep so it was just me and Nathan checking our twitters "hubby what can I change my twitter to seen as I'm a Sykes now?" I asked " erm how about @Sykes'Wifey4Lifey" he chirped I laughed and changed it "okay shall we confirm I'm pregnant again?" we would have to at some point he nodded and we both typed

@Sykes'Wifey4Lifey: HELLO #Prisoners like the new name it was @nathanthewanted idea anyway were back we've missed you all and a big announcement from my hubby I'm a fe secs lk out xxxx

@nathanthewanted #TWFanmily me and the wife are back and I have some great news yes Tash is pregnant again yay it was the best wedding present she's like six weeks anyway love you all night 

We shut off our phones and went to bed.