Chapter 15 - Twins

Okay so I’m skipping two months well because this story has four major events one of them being Tasha having twins. So here it is

Tasha’s pov

“Flipping hell I can’t believe all of us are growing up I mean I’m about to have twin, 2. You and Jay are about to go public and now Kelsey is getting married to my brother in just a few months where did the time g” I gush sitting down in the dress shop yeah I’m now full term and about to bring another two Sykes’ into the world. But at the moment me and the girls are shopping for dresses I’m out of action seen as I have no idea what size I’m going to be after I pop so it’s just the others we are shopping for “I know you’re a mommy of three and Max is a dad of one who unfortunately has a prison mother that should go down well when he turns sixteen” Nareesha says we all laugh “oh come on I’m not saying Chloe was always like that for most of my life she was the sweetest person ever it’s just we brought out the worst in her but it’s not Little Nathan’s fault.” I counter.

Kelsey comes out in a perfect wedding dress all of our jaws drop “Kelsey I swear down if you don’t get that I’ll divorce Nath and get re-married to him just so I can wear it.” I joke she blushes “I do really like this dress” she comments “well duh you look amazing” Jorgia comments “not as amazing as Tasha did” Kelsey retorts I roll my eyes “hey this is not a competition we’ll all look amazing walking down that aisle why are you comparing yourself to me if anything you’ll look 10x better than I ever did” I told her “oh come on Tasha you looked amazing” she says “but that was me this is you it’s your day to shine I’m not gonna hog it.” I tell her, she smile “okay this is the dress” we all cheer.

We just got dresses for the girls so right now we are going for a sit down yay! Then after we are going to look at flower girl dresses even though Rachii is just learning to walk she’s gonna wear the dress but be a ring bearer. I get a twinge in my stomach “ouch” I complain they all look at me “you okay” Chelle asks I get another pain “oh Fuck here we go again jeez” I bend over in pain they rush to me “Tasha is it the twins” Kels asks I nod “I swear they are just like their dad crap sense of timing for once I would like to be at home when they decide to tell me they wanna ditch the womb” I complain they chuckle just then I feel liquid go down my leg “and their go my waters” I take a deep sigh “can someone call an ambulance” Jorgia shouts gaining attention for once I hate being in the spotlight.

Nathan’s pov

I sit there in the studio working on bonus tracks for the next album with the lad when my phone goes off its Kels. “Hey Kels what’s up” I chirp “Nathan its Tasha she’s just gone into labour and is on her way to the hospital” she yells down the phone oh go “okay on my way” I end the call “guys Tasha’s in labour” I shout they all stop and rush around like headless chickens I just grab my phone and keys and run for the car.

At the hospital I skid in all the girls are with Rachael “where is she?” I pant they all point to a delivery room. I crash in to see her on gas and air “hey I came as soon as” I told her making my way to her side. She smiles “well I know one thing for certain” she says “what?” “They have your timing” she chuckles. The nurse comes in “oh hello is you the father?” she questions I just nod turning my attention back to Tasha “you know Rachael might be older but they are going to have their birthday before her oh how many problems will she stir” Tasha sighs “well if she is anything like her mother a lot” yep its April 3rd Rachael was born on April 7th luckily we’ve already bought her presents and stuff which are in our room so she won’t miss her birthday because of her younger siblings.

It’s been two hours waiting for Tasha to be fully dilated and she is getting really cranky “Nathan I’m tired why can’t they just hurry up already” she complains “okay Mrs Sykes I’m just going to get Dr Reid, she’ll be down in a few minutes okay your ready” Tasha gives a sigh of relief thank god . A few minutes later Dr Reid comes in all ready “Hello Tasha you ready?” she asks “yep just so I can sleep that remind me don’t wake me up or suffer my wrath” she warns me let the insults and swearing start.

“AHH OH MY GOD FLY BOY WHAT THE HELL DI YOU DO TO ME” she screams while using all her energy to push “takes two to tango honey” I reply “OH SHUT UP HORSE SHIT” she takes a deep breath “you and your swimmers are doing my head in its bad enough trying to push one out but two is war to god Nathan you get me knocked up again before I get a decent job I’ll get Tom to screw up those baby makers” she insults me it’s really funny because she says all of this now but then will apologize later once she has some rest and see the babies although the point about having another one anytime soon isn’t going to happen I’d rather wait for these three to grow up a little before  I put her through this again.

“That’s it one more push and the first one is out.” Dr Reid encourages Tasha screams again and the sound of cries fill the room “well done baby” I kiss her head “ahh shut up I still have to pop another one” she breathes “its a boy” Dr Nichols informs us before we can even react Tasha screams in pain “looks like the second one want to be in the spotlight” I say “okay come on Tasha just a few pushes and you can sleep for as long as you like just push” she tells Tasha

7 pushes, insult and cursing later the second is out “a congratulations is another boy” I look to Tasha who is conked out “Tasha is you okay. Tasha!” “Its okay Nathan she’s just sleeping she did very well would you like to see your boys” Dr Reid said I nod walking over to my two sons’

Tasha’s pov

I wake up in a haze “ugh what happened” I moan “hey sleepy head” Nathan coo’s “how long have I been out?” I ask “a few hours it’s what having twins does to ya” he says. I scoff “you’re lucky it wasn’t you in my position. What do we have?” I question he smiles “two boys” he informs me a big grin spreads across my face he stands up and brings two cots over I look down and see my two sons sleeping. He picks the first one up as I sit myself up and hand him over then gives me the second they each have a tag saying Sykes one of them has a 1 which I presume is the first born the other having a number 2 “what are we going to call them” I ask.

“I dunno2 he replies sitting on the edge of the bed “well seen as I name Rachael I’ll let you pick first” I say still looking down at Rachael’s new brothers “James for our first boy erm James Anthony Sykes how does that sound” he wonders I look up and smile at him “I love it” I hand him James while I think of a second name “what about Harry or Louie/Louis” I think “Louis with and ‘S’” he confirms “okay Louis Thomas Sykes?”