Chapter 8 - My Story

Tasha's pov

its the day after of dropping the lads off at the airport both me and Nathan were crying i'm currently around four months pregnant and the next time he'll be back is for a week in which Rachael's christening is. my phone rings and i see its Jayne.

(J-Jayne T- Tasha)

T- hi Jayne whats up

J- Hey Tasha i have something really big to ask you feel free to say no

T- okay go on

J- well i just got a call from the producers of this morning and they wanted to cover the story of Chloe and about things tat lead her to what happened originally they wanted Max but he's here in America so they asked for you to do it. they would of ask after you'd given birth but if you want to and can they are waiting for you in about a couple of hours. so what do you say.

i ponder for a bit 

T- okay what time do i have to be there?

J- oh thank you Tash once i ring them back they say a car wiil be there in half an hour and you'll be off straight to hair and make up okay?

T- okay bye 

J- bye Tash

i hung up and text Kelsey, Nareesha, Jorgia and Michelle telling them whats happening they are all preparing for the Lake house Kels is getting more stuff and bringing them round here.

bang on half an hour there is a knock on the door a young man no older than 30 stands their "hey i'm Luke the shows producer come to pick you up" he says "hi let me just grab my stuff"i tell him going back to grab my back then leave with him.

"thanks for doing this we heard you were expecting and didn'd want to put a lot of stress on you so we were planning to leave it but then when we rung Jayne she said they were in America we've been planning this and it was too late to back out god know what we'd of done if you didn't agree" he says "good job i did and i can't stress about it anymore the court has moved the trial until after my due date so that i don't put myself in danger" i reply "okay so this is whats gonna happen as soon as we get there you will go into hair and make up then you'll change, after that we'll sit you down on the sofa make some finishing touches then Holly and Philip will chat with you its all live" i nod.

i've finished my hair and make up now in wardrobe they give me give me a light pink dress with white flat then scooted of to the sofa where i meet Holly and Philip who are really nice then we start the interveiw

(H-Holly P-Philip T-Tash)

P- welcome back now a couple of weeks ago you might have pick up one of these (holds up a news paper with the story of Max and Chloe) The Wanted's Max George at that time current girlfriend Chloe Ford was arrested for assault, attempted murder as well as other now we are joined by Chloe's now ex best friend Natasha Sykes. thank you for coming.

T- its okay thanks for having me 

H-so Tasha Chloe was arrested on your wedding day to her ex boyfriend Max's band mate Nathan can you tell us how that transpired?

T- yeah on the weeks leading up to the wedding me and the police worked together. they knew that she would try and make another attempt to stop the wedding so they were put on the guest list and it was just a waiting game. on the day there was only three of us apart from the police that knew it had to be kept on the down low in case Chloe heard and what would happen is what we was betting on. she would wait until the vicar asked does anyone object and she did while giving a little speech the police were there recording everything and arrested her.

P- how did you know it was her in the first place?

T- no long after the new year i bumped into my ex who at that time of the new year was dating Chloe as he managed to record her plans and everything he sent the file to me basically saying when the time comes to listen to it which i did

H- did she tell you her reasons for her actions 

T- yeah she said she was in love with Nathan and that even though i knew that she accused me of stealing him on purpose which isn't true. before i moved in with Tom all of them visited once and after she was always going on about how he looked at me and i should go for it.

we continued on for another 15 minutes before it was finished "thanks for doing that" Holly says "it fine in fact i feel like a weight has been lifted of my shoulders" i reply we hug then leave.

external link is what Tasha was wearing and a picture of holly and Philip