Chapter 16 - What to Say

Hey hope you are enjoying the story please give me feedback on any of the chapters

Jorgia's pov

All of the lads were at a interview today so I was planning on talking to Tasha. I get in my car and drive to her house.

I pull up outside and cut the engine off its now or never I take I deep breath and get out of the car. Waiting for the door to open felt like a life time but finally she did and her face lit up "Jorgia come in" she stepped aside and let me in.

"So how's being a mom of three treating ya?" I joked as we walked into the kitchen "great I just thank god the sleep like me a full tummy and bed out like a light." She laughed "Tash I need your advice" I said she nodded for me to continue "I was thinking about talking to Jay about revealing our relationship what do you think" she pondered a moment "we'll talk to him by all means but hold off on the telling part the fans don't really know you yet I would suggest on being seen out with us more and sometimes just you and jay the occasional tweet you know the when people start asking then tell them" she advised me.

I had been here half an hour when wails erupted through our the house "god I can't wait till the reach a few months" she Tash sighed getting up "where's Rach?" I asked "turn on itv1" she yelled I switched over to see the lads on Daybreak sofa.

"Hello and welcome back to daybreak now we are glad to welcome back the boys from the wanted" Kate says all of the boys say hi "so a lot has been going on in the past year right two singles chasing the sun and I found you which has been released who's that been" she continued "yeah we've been out in America writing songs. With dappy, frazer, example people like that Its been amazing" siva responds "now apart from writing and touring your personal life mainly Nathan Andes tell us more about that" Aled questions Nathan speaks first "yeah god where can I start round this time last year I had my little girl Racheal..." As if on cue "dada" Rachael squeals Nathan is handed her and is bounce he up and down on her knee.

Tasha comes and watches the rest of the interview "so how old is she now" Kate asks "just turned one.and already a older sister for two little boys" " congratulations to you both. So while all of you are living you life's the fans called apart of Max's life a poisonous snake stage what's that all about" Aled says the boys laugh "yeah Ahm well that's is a long story and its the past but yeah the fans call that chapter of my life and I have two great people out off it I have Michelle back and I have a little son our as people call him Little Nathan" they all laugh again and it continues "hang on where is little Nathan" I ask "upstairs that was him not the lads" she replies