Chapter 2 - No Way

A/n hey guys hers chapter two please comment vote and fan Lv u all

I woke up to the sound of banging on my front door I groaned when I turned and saw Nathan wasn't getting up anytime soon. I trudged downstairs. Tom was standing there looking high as a kite "Tom why are you here so early?" I asked. He barged in "two things we have a meeting in an hour seen as Nathan's back and two Megan is coming to stay for a few weeks"

I walked Into the kitchen "who's Megan?" I question it's to early about little things so I start make three teas and warming up Rachael's milk "you know Megan Parks you and Chloe were best friends with her back in Bolton" he says. My mind now waking up and making connections "oh skank hoe?" I pointed a finger before getting milk "you know for an 18 year old your language and attitude is appalling" he commented "coming from the man with the mental age of a five year old."

I give Tom his tea and take Nathan's up before going to feed Rach. I come down Nathan up and dressed watching tv with Tom "so I hear another one of your besties is staying with us?" I say down next to him "first off she's isn't my besties anything but. She is a bunch of stuff I can't say in front of our daughter and two she is not staying with us if she does this honeymoon phase ends right her right now and second I will bann you from every single uscan" I scolded they boys jaw dropped.

I got a text from Kelsey

Kelsey-Belle ❤ 

Hey wanna meet up in ten ? X

T-Georgie ;-) 

Sure babe cya in 10

"well honey I'm going to see my future sister in law love you" I kiss him that take me an Rach to get dressed.

------------------------------------ 

I was sat in the usual cafe sipping hot chocolate and having a full English while waiting Rachael was in her high chair playing with her teddy when Kelsey comes in not in her usually bubbly self .

"hey sweetie what's up" I put my knife and fork down to wipe my mouth. She shakes her head "it's nothing it's stupid" she replies "you know I'm here for you" she nods "do I need to worry about this Meagan Parks it just normally I wouldn't care but my stomach is doing backflips in a bad way" she tells me.

"K-Belle listen" I lower my voice "she is a skank who used me to get to my brother once she had him she broke his heart. He lives you but if she tries anything tell me and I'll bring out my secret weapon" I tell her then give he a look which says 'don't ask'

Nathan's pov 

After the meeting

"so mate what's up with this Meagan chick that pisses my wifey off?" I ask to walking into the kitchen back home "ah it's nothing" he waves 

Me off.

"so what's this I here about a big dinner" Jay asks "oh well I was think me you guys and the girls could have dinner together and you can meet Meagan but after the way Rash acted this morning I dunno" Tom replies I shake my head "nah mate Tash won't be able to do much in condition what time you want us?" I slap him in the back "seven okay?" we all nod

Okay hope you like it more bitchy Tasha on the way