What is love🥀

Zacznij od początku

"I-I'm not in love with him we started dating like three days ago." Yoongi laughs hysterically.

"Oh so now love has a watch attached to it?" Yoongi shakes his head.

"There's so many things about love that can make or break you. You want to know something difficult about it?" Jimin stayed silent.

"It doesn't give you the choice to pick. It picks you."Yoongi pointed to him.

"You think the universe made you two cross paths for a hard time?" Jimin shrugged.

"Each of you had got something the other wants. So you clicked." Yoongi says putting his hand together.

"You're so wise sometimes I question your age." Jimin mumbles Yoongi chuckles.

"I've been in love for a while. I know how it is to just leave your loved one so suddenly. That boy is my heaven on earth." He says thinking about Taehyung.

"Just .. spend as much time with as you can and tell him you love him." Yoongi stands up and Jimin stops him.

"L-love him?" He nodded. "How do I know if I love him?"

"Well that's your task for the next two weeks. I've gotta get going." Yoongi left. He left him so suddenly.

_________

   How do you know if you love someone

The search bar on his computer mocked him as he read it to himself repeatedly. He grimaced and banged his head in the desk letting out a soft Ow.

He shakes it off and opens his computer.

Wikihow

  He rolls his eyes at how stupid the steps were and closed his laptop again

  He rolls his eyes at how stupid the steps were and closed his laptop again. The door knocks an Jungkook walks in tired from a day at work.

"Are you ok? I heard bang so I came to check on you." Jungkook says sweetly. He was obviously napping from his sleepy eyes.

"Everything is ok." Jungkook shook his head and squinted.

"Oh, your forehead. It's bruised" He says walking close to him and placed both hands on his head. He places a kiss there and smiles.

"How can you tell it's bruised?" Jimin says as Jungkook pats his head.

"Hmm well it's a different shade form the rest of your head and it's swell." He mumbled as a yawn escapes his lips.

"Let's lay down." He says grabbing Jungkook's hand. Jungkook agrees and throws himself on Jimin's bed. Jimin runs his hand through Jungkook's hair softly and Jungkook groans.

"I love when you do that." His breath hitched. That word was everywhere today.

"W-what?"

"I love when you run your hands through my hair. I feel calm when you do." The younger hugged Jimin closer and closed his eyes.

"I feel calm around you in general." Jungkook admits.

"Oh yeah?" Jimin says biting his lip. His heart was exploding.

"Mhm. You make me feel special and wanted. You make me feel like I'm the brightest star of billions." Jimin smiles and kisses the crown of Jungkook's hair.

"That's because you are." He says Jungkook tangles their legs together.

"And you're the moon that I follow. The moon that I adore so much." Jungkook says ever so poetically.

"Wow you must have beautiful writing I can't wait to read it." Jungkook gasps and looks up.

"It's going to be a gift I already said." He seems excited as he straddled Jimin's waist.

"It's not going to be too long I mean my life isn't that interesting well until you came along." He rambled while moving excitingly on top of the man.

  Jimin grunted and Jungkook apologizes as he stopped moving so much.

"You're the most interesting person." He says assuring Jungkook. Jungkook giggles and kisses Jimin's lips.

That fucking giggle. The giggle that makes Jimin want to record it and listen to it for his leisure.

"Jungkook." Jungkook hummed and licked his lips.

"What on heavens earth are you doing to me?"

_______

A/N: double updates 👁👁
Thanks for 5k reads
It's really amazing how a month ago I was getting like 1 vote per chapter and a couple of reads. Why this book? 🥺