Lies🥀

The call had settled Jungkook's heart so much he had ended up sobbing over the line

He learned his parents had him at a very young age and his dad passed away before he was born.

His mom was a single mother who couldn't afford to take care of both of them so she gave him up hoping to be in contact with him when he grew older.

He had never heard someone apologize so much in one conversation. They had cried together and laughed together in one phone call.

He was sure to tell her how he didn't live at the foster home anymore and he currently lived with his boyfriend. She had sounded very well excited for him.

She explained how she was stable now and finished school with a proper job. Jungkook didn't really include that his life wasn't so great. Because it didn't matter to him what the past had done.

Right now he was happy with the present.

Her address was printed neatly on a piece of paper on his desk. Both Jimin and him had found it so convenient she also lived in Busan. One weekend they could go and use it as a time to meet each other's parents.

"I'm so happy for you." Jimin smiled while Jungkook tugged on his shoelaces. Jimin bent down and tied them for him.

"I know thank you for convincing me to talk to her." He ties them securely and stands back up pulling Jungkook in for a kiss.

"Listen people deserve to know why sometimes." Jungkook agreed at jimin's logic. "I'm pretty sure she'll be happy to see how beautiful you've grown up to be." Jungkook's cheeks blushed and he reached out to hold Jimin's hands.

They were on their way to visit Taehyung who would be discharged tomorrow evening. When they got there Taehyung was deep into a burrito and choked when he saw the two.

"Hi guys." He smiles while wiping his mouth with a napkin. Jungkook waved and sat down. The gray hospital room was a bit light to him as the window was open making it easier for him to stand to be in a hospital.

"Wow, you're a lot better." Jimin says and Taehyung nods.

He looks at the two and then mostly at Jungkook who shifted uncomfortably closer to Jimin. Then he gasped and put down his plate and crossed his arm over his chest as his broken arm was still in a sling.

"You two fucked!" Jungkook eyes went as wide as saucers and he cleared his throat while avoiding eye contact. Then Taehyung gasped again.

"And you're boyfriends!" Jimin closed his eyes and facepalmed ridiculously hard.

"It's not called a 'fuck' it's called sex and yes, this beautiful boy is my boyfriend." Jimin puts his arm around Jungkook's neck and he smiles while Jimin places a kiss on his lips that he returned.

"Oh hey Jimin and - eww did you guys fuck?" Jimin pulled back and glared at Yoongi.

"You two are totally meant for each other." He says sarcastically.

"We know." Taehyung giggles as Yoongi handed him a bottle of water.

"H-how did you know?" Jungkook said playing with his fingers.

"Jimin is my best friend, I know when he has something on his mind and I even know when he's hungry when he doesn't say it." Jungkook nodded and licked his lips with a small smile.

"Was he good?" Jimin wanted to break his other leg at this point.

"A-am I-I supposed to a-answer that?" He stutters adorably and Jimin shook his head no but Taehyung intervened.

"It was a question." He says putting emphasis on his words. Jungkook looked at his feet and nodded.

"You didn't have to answer that pretty." Jimin mumbles and Jungkook shook his head.

"It was amazing." He says abruptly. Everyone in the room looked at him in a bit of shock and he immediately shrunk again nuzzling next to Jimin in the chair.

"That's the spirit!" Taehyung says clapping his hands together with a smile. It had dawned on Jungkook that the world was closing in perfectly for him.

He had a boyfriend who took his glass heart and cleaned it. He had friends who accepted him. He had a mother who was hell bound on meeting him.

Something wasn't right. Something told Jungkook that maybe everything was just too perfect. That soon one of the many good things in his life would be torn down slowly. Taking a piece of Jungkook with it.

The way Jimin looked at him made him feel
Full. The way he held his hands and talked so highly of him. No one ever experienced life so perfect at the moment.

  Suffering is a fundamental part of life. Maybe Jungkook had already gone through his suffering. And there will be no more. But suffering never ends. When suffering left Pandora's box, there was enough for everyone. Enough for him.

"What are you thinking about so hard princess?" Jimin tucks Jungkook's hair behind his hair his hand squeezing his thigh. This was a perfect example.

Jimin's nickname for him sent him on cloud nine with the word tattooed on the gates of his heart.

"Nothing." He says making Jimin narrow his eyes. He'd found a home in Jimin. A home who knew him well.

"Why are you lying to me." He says softly his eyebrows furrowing with a small frown. Jungkook brings his hand up to caress his cheeks and a smile settles on his thin lips.

"I don't lie to hurt you. I lie to keep the moment happy." The wicked world handmade a standard of lying. A thing that got people in trouble.

"Don't lie at all. Give me a piece of you and I'll keep it safe." Jimin mumbles and Jungkook took that with a grain of salt.

"Park Jimin you've already got all of me."

______

A/N: you got me🥺